Reviews for The Champagne Gang
mistyk chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
This could be one of my all time favourite stories so please continue!
jakis fection chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE! Lol, I've been loving all your stories.
silentxscream chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
well ofcourse continue!

and WHY are you still reading this?I so wanna read that story man..
Geeky Punk chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
YOU FUCKING WRITE AWESOME! great opening chapter keep it going!
ManagedChaos chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
of course you continue this! i need to know about this girl and these boys! please?
Murphy's Lawyer chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
yep, i say CONTINUE!

sorry... one thing you learn having me as a fan (and you learn it fast) is that im:A) psychoticB) insaneC) a little pushyD) just plain nutjob.

sorry. but please continue!
Peep Show chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I think that you should indeed continue Tragic Twists of Fate. I like the ideas for it, and I'm sucked in on just the opening. It's completely different and so anti- every other teen story out there that it looks very promising.
yyyyyy chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
omg, u gotta continue!
CrazyDelusional chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
:D
Dollface Dead chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Please continue. You've caught my interest! This is really good.
Saniaaa chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
YES! keep going! can't wait it see where it goes!
moonshinegirlqueen chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
this looks fantastic! update soon!
Kalypteina chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
A new story! I like the way it's going. It looks a bit complicated and all, and I know I'd have a hard time keeping up with all those characters, but you've proved yourself capable (more than) of writing great fics with lots of characters and a perfect storyline (or near to). So, all that just to say: continue! it's a good idea and it looks interesting. Next chapter I might not be able to stop reading. ;)

Raphi:)
KissMeInTheRain chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
O0O0H I HEART THIS STORY TOO!...You so have to continue it...please? I think I like this one better so far then SACS
devil's brew chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Whoa so many hotties..ehehe. The girl's still mysterious. Ew, you really good to make people curious. Definitely interesting!
4,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 261 268 269 270 271 272 .. Last Next »