Reviews for The Champagne Gang
Fairytale Gurl chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
:) good beginning but i like sex and the city of secrets more:) haha but this one rocks too! well update...both:) of them soon please!
alongtheway chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
ooh. this sounds so delicious. D
Firespirit44 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Now this is interesting. Usually stories have one ultra-popular, good looking Adonis vs ultra-cool, Mr. I-Don't-Care but equally good looking in a bad boy way (insert name of famous bad boys) I can't think of any right now, lol. But this time there's an in between! Interesting.

Lol..well, if it were me who was smack dab in the middle of these incredible guys (HA! How unlikely is that..) I would idolize Nathaniel, seize up around Zach, but probably choose Christopher to date. I mean, I adore bad boys. There's something just so attractive about their confidence. And what girl is immune to a popular, handsome boy's Colgate-commercial-worthy smile? I know I'm not, anyway.

But Christopher just seems like the type of person I would actually consider dating..Zach and Nathaniel are way, way out of my league. (Fun tip: Christopher happens to be the name of my ex. So, yeah. Nice choice of name, lol. But seriously, I don't mind.) For what it's worth, if she ends up with one of them..I hope she ends up with Zach. I'm loving him already. xD

Sorry if this review isn't really funny..need to get 'in the mood' to write my next chapter, lol. It won't be a sad chapter..just..unexpected. Hehe. And I'm staying true to my promise not to tell you anything. Aren't I good? Hehehe..

So update soon, the rest of the world and I are waiting to see how this story unfolds!
sheepep chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
interesting - ill be wanting to read more and p.s. for Snapple Coffee, change the summary the summary doesn't suit the story aniimore. uhh . .. gtg . ciao
earlkgm chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Omg! I love it so far! AND the plot and theme seems oringal! yeah! go you! hopefully you'll update soon because i want to know more about the girl and why she moved, and etc.!
Slander By Osmosis chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
I'm glad to see that you've posted this story up. I was waiting to see it, seen as how it has a most intriguing synopsis. And yes, I did indeed read it. I wouldn't abandon you after "Snapple Coffee." You're much too great of an author to do so.

I must say, Christopher sounds like a sweetheart. He seems like one of those guys you can't help but like because he's one of the only gentlemen left in the world, you know? Maybe not drool-material, but really amiable and all-around likeable.

Ha ha! Zachary...yikes. Seriously, I've fallen in love! Eh, not really. I love misogynist characters for some reason. It's so much fun to read as they convert. Hee hee. I love the irony about Zach. He's a walking contradiction. I suppose that's what you meant him to be. Duh. I'm acting kind of stupid tonight, aren't I? I must be the aftermath of the movie I watched at the cinema: "Nacho Libre." That was so stupid that it was actually funny... I wonder if they have it in theatres where you are...

Ooh... now Nathaniel sounds like drool-material. Hand me a bucket! Or something... For some reason, I first thought of him as a chauvinist. I have no idea why I thought that. But he sounds down-right sexy. _

Anyway, I have to say, this was a short beginning, but it was meant to be, otherwise you would've made it longer. Duh. I really am getting stupider... I'm really interested in this story now that you've posted it. And of course, I'd love to know more about the three boys. And the neighbor. I almost feel sorry for her, save the fact that she is in the middle of three lovely boys. Sad indeed, right?

So, to sate my curiosity and to completely "happify" (look! I've used it now. Does that make me an Indian schoolgirl? ) me, would you kindly update soon, deah?

- Lithely

Post script: I still idolize you, you great authoress/orphanage volunteering person!
anamika chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
hm...interesting opening...nate is annoying (i have a tendency to not like such characters, opinion open to change), zach is...undecided i'm not sure whether i like him or hate him on first sight. chris is sweet and normal...NEXT! tnt ciao
4,087 | « Prev Page 1 .. 263 270 271 272 273