Reviews for The Champagne Gang
Deeper than Fathomless chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
I checked out your profile...I see you haven't written in a few years. What gives? You're an amazing writer. Man, if I had your skill, I'd probably update every week.

This chapter was slower compared to the six chapters I have read, but it picked up quiet fast at the end. I love how smoothly your words flow, the uniqueness of each character's voice, your vast vocabulary. I love it all.

Would you print me a hard copy if I paid you?

Deeper than Fathomless chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
Wow, so epic. I wish I could create such a wonderful plot, great conversations between the characters- can I have a hard copy? I'll just buy this book. I won't have to carry my laptop around with me.

It's 3:30AM, and I am trying to decided whether I should continue reading or stop for the morning. lol

Deeper than Fathomless chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
I see why she has grown slightly closer to Nathan, because she has no one to speak to. Her parents and older siblings are all too caught up in their own lives, instead of taking responsibility. It sickens me to even consider for a brief moment that people can't push aside their feelings to support their loved one. It's absolutely frustrating.

Nice done! You have a way with words.

Deeper than Fathomless chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
I must be a slow reader! It takes me 35min to read these chapters!

As many of the character's have stated, Summer is honestly playing with fire. She is warming up to Nathan - a vile, pig who will do anything to win - and Roxanne is dangerous. Gosh, I can't imagine what the next chapters are loaded with.

Great job at character development! You also have a creative plot!

Deeper than Fathomless chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
Wow, what a stressful day! I would not be able to last an hour in her shoes.

Even though you have revealed that Chris is "good-natured" through description and his own words, I would never trust him. He talks too much, as my grandmother would say. His interest in Summer is also slightly odd, because we would assume him to be rather faithful to his girlfriend. I might be over-analyzing the relationship, but what else am I to do?

Lovin' it!
DTF

PS: Summer needs to ditch that a-whole!
Deeper than Fathomless chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Your words flow well, and your word choice is superb. The description of the office and student's appearance was very interesting to read. It makes me wonder whether this is based on a true story. I have never attended a high-end high school, but this sounds believable: the snotty, filthy-rich attitude in the character's voices are authentic. The chapter was quiet long but I enjoyed it.

I can't wait to read more!

WitchIce chapter 22 . 12/6/2013
That was.. WOAH. Amazing. Wonderful. The best story on this site. WOAH.
cxnturixs chapter 22 . 11/16/2013
That was the best story I have ever read that isn't published! Absolutely wonderful!
crazydaisyyy chapter 22 . 11/12/2013
Like I said earlier, I had my reservations about this story. But after reading it, I feel so empty right now! I rlly enjoyed the plot development and all the zach-summer moments which I utterly loved. This story legit made me cry or at least teared up multiple times. :') I rlly hope u would consider writing more stories cuz I want to read more works coming from such a talented writer! Looking forward to it haha
crazydaisyyy chapter 20 . 11/12/2013
My heart just broke the end of the chapter! And knowing that this story is coming to an end really soon just makes me upset :'(
crazydaisyyy chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
I've always had my reservations about reading this story. But wow...just wow
Love ur writing and the depth u provide to ur characters! Can't wait to read on :)
Umsanalocality chapter 23 . 10/30/2013
This was by far the best fic i have rread. Better than most published authors.
sami1995 chapter 19 . 10/23/2013
I think I've reviewed Champagne Gang at least 3 times already but I just have to say that it's still the best and it never ever ever gets old! It's one of those stories that I can read forever and forever! THANK YOU so much! And gosh darn it, I wish they were real or there was a TV series based on them so that I can watch them again and again! And the pictures you posted about the characters...who's the guy playing Zach? Can anyone please tell? Thanks! I thought the picture of the girl that represents Summer was really accurate. I think that's Danielle Panabaker, right?
Wickedforlife chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
Is zach a vonnegut fan? And lolol its so true, Gatsby is overrated old sport
SiriuslyPink chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
This is why I have a passcode on my phone. Lol. And I don't know how I feel about Jazz. I liked her in the VERY beginning of the story, but she just seems shady now, like revenge is all she wants and 15 year old Summer is a means to an end. But I could be wrong.
4,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »