Reviews for The Champagne Gang
SiriuslyPink chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I like this so far! But I do wish you made your main character older than a 15 year old sophomore. Maybe a 16 year old junior? But I guess I shouldn't be talking because either way, the main character is 'technically' older than me since I only JUST got out of the 4th grade June 2006.
Sillen chapter 22 . 9/30/2013
Holy. I have a crazy headache right now due to the sheer amount of info I took from this story, the wonderful plot and characters. Love. Completely and total 3 You stole my heart and most of my cohertency, and I love you for it. Please don't ever stop writing.
bestshit chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Team zach! !
loveableturtle chapter 23 . 9/21/2013
This is probably one of the best things I have ever read in my entire life ever and I will never ever stop loving it unconditionally you are the best thank you so much for writing this like seriously this is my favourite thing ever and I think I'm in love with Zach Geller like unconditionally and Summer is one of my favourite female characters and I can't help but hate Nathan all the way through I disliked him but like ugh he was so controlling and it was like he never gave her a choice but to be with him and then Zach basically did everything possible to turn her away and they just fell in love because they were meant to and this whole thing was perfect and the characters were so realistic and Roxanne turned out to be one of my favourites and I just freaking loved this okay? You totally made my life I haven't stopped reading this all day :')
foreveraromantic chapter 22 . 9/16/2013
Love this amazing
sami1995 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I think Champagne Gang is a paragon-an amazing example-a rare phenomenon and a truly extraordinary story, which make a cliched genre like 'high school teenage romance' or blah blah seem so intricate, complex, exciting, suspenseful and so many other feelings! i honestly couldn't put myself off reading it. I read this in 2011 and now it's 2013 and I still read it, think about it everyday. I love the characters. I love Zach and Summer. I don't think anyone could have ever made such a duo together, with such amazing and sizzling chemistry! It blows me away and it's going to blow the world away when you'll publish it! And you being only 19, I can only imagine a lifelong stream of amazing work from you! Don't ever stop writing! You will make a lot of people happy and you'll one day become a very famous author! I can imagine and I truly believe that Champagne Gang will one day be a cult following. I really do.
I can imagine tv series, movies, songs made about this. And don't laugh or think it silly or somehting; I am positive it will happen. I love this story! I love it! I think few stories and yours being one of them can make such a lasting impression on me. I recommend it to people, and they are all agreeing with me! It's amaazing.

And since we are on the subject, I keep on thinking what's going to happen next. I don't know whether a sequel will be good. but then what you write, can never anything but good and amazing. but i do wish you would keep on writing one-shots and other stuffs! I miss reading new things about the Champagne Gang! I particularly miss Zach and Summer!
I've read couple of other fan fiction, but i don't think any one can match up to this! It is amaazing.

My favourite moment of CHampagne Gang is when Zack and SUmmer goes to New York. Basically, every Zach and SUmmer moment. I love that one night in Bangkok, when Zach tells Summer 'Why not be with a guy who's your equal?' I think, he comes a long way, from just thinking she was nothing, whom he stranded at Snellwood, then to finding her annoying but kind of liking her, to becoming her friend, to finally seeing that this was one hell of an amazing girl, who just not any guy can ever match up to her. and Zach really matches up to Summer. both independent and strong, fighting, arguing, they are really imperfectly perfect together, or vice versa. a bit oxymonoric, but hell, who cares? This is amazing.

Another favourite part is definitely the kiss. i really wish you would do a champagne gang from zach's point of view. it would be so fun and amazing and great to read that. i can almost imagine the first few chapters, with Zach swearing at Summer or about her 'that bitch' 'what a self-righteous little'. and then later on, Zach will probably think about Summer, smile and then kind of shrug at himself for thinking about her. and what does he reallly feel after kissing her? how and when does he realize he's completely and utterly and totally in love with her? What's going through his mind when he at least confesses to her about how he feels? Those things are something only you can write, and write so so so so so goodamn well!
Sylvia david chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I looooove champagne gang, nothing more to say
Dominique Diane chapter 22 . 8/18/2013
Oh my freaking God, I can't believe it! I don't know what to write, this story took my breath away so many times, the beginning was so awesome everyone was evil with Summer and in the end almost everything was okay, and I loved it. You know what this reminded me of? The first book of Gossip Girl, I know, they don't really look alike, but you know, the drama, the money, rich spoiled kids, jets, cliques, high school...But this story? This story was truly awesome, I saw it a long time ago in many profiles but the summary just didn't really get in my skin until now. I imagined some 17th century drama and some swords, but hell! It was entirely different! So glad Ann got out of depression, the twins kept strong, Michael was going to Harvard, Hadley out of rehab, CeeCee was getting married, and Summer? She was traveling to Paris and Asia while drinking vodka, I wished my parents would let me do things like that! :) But in the end she was dating Zach, going to Dairy Queen, was finally (it was a great surprise, seeing the other side of Roxanne, who I think it wasn't only me who used to hated her) being friends with the Champagne Gang. It gave us hope, us the snickers and jeans type of girls! Lovely story! :)
THANKS FOR SHARING THE CHAMPAGNE GANG WITH US! If it was a book I would totally buy it! Publish it, please!
Regards,
Diane.
PunkTurnedReader chapter 22 . 8/15/2013
I was a little wary about reading this. I was thinking for months that I wouldn't like it. I had an extremely judgmental edge when I started reading before I realized 'wow, that's so unpredictable and real!'

I love the gang and I love the way you handled the character development. Probably the best I've ever seen.

This story might never leave my heart (as cliche as that is). Be proud. Smile for me, darlin', cause you sure do deserve it. Best wishes, virtual hugs, and sweet dreams.

xoxo
Angela chapter 18 . 8/8/2013
I'm team Zach imagine how hurt I am to read this chapter! I want to rip out my hair! Good job though!
Angela chapter 13 . 8/7/2013
I feel like stamping Zach on Summer's forehead. I'm brutal huh? Team Zach!
Angela chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
Team Zach!
Ice Bubble chapter 22 . 8/5/2013
This is so believable. You're gorgeous.
Jen chapter 22 . 8/3/2013
This was a truly moving and beautiful story. I read it all in two days, and I must say it was worth the time. There were definitely moments where I wanted to knock some sense into the characters (especially Summer), but I felt like everything in this story was realistic. The characterization of Summer and Zach were especially well-done, and I found myself rooting for them very early on. I can't describe how elated I was when they finally became a couple.

Please continue writing. A talent like yours should not be wasted. Your writing deserves praise and appreciation.
crazier-then-me chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
Loved this chapter... 4000th review! Congrats! :)
4,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »