Reviews for The Champagne Gang
Reviewer 199 chapter 15 . 4/3/2013
WOW. Loved the end of this chapter it was just - electric. My heart was doing calisthenics! That was amazing!

I actually liked what transpired between Summer and Rachael - it was nice to see Rachael's point of view. The ending for their relationship was fit, I think.

Right now, I just can't stop thinking about the end of this chapter. Just WOW.

Very nice work here - and I must comment on your vocabulary. I always thought mine was pretty good, but every chapter I find myself googling words I don't fully understand (which for some weird reason I kind of enjoy).

AMAZING CHAPTER!
Reviewer 199 chapter 14 . 4/3/2013
I like the experimental writing style you used in this chapter. it was cool to flip between the flashbacks and the present.

I really like Summer and Zach's conversations... they're just so entertaining.

And I like the whole story about the DQ woman - very original, and very creative.

SKOW brought me to this story :P

Reviewer 199 chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
Nice to see what the rest of Summer's family is like, and Nathan's as well.

My only complaint with this chapter: "I missed Zach a shitload of a lot". It's been interesting to see how his character is developing.

I'm glad that this story is not the run-of-the-mill "50% romance, 50% drama". It's got some young adult stuff, and some family stuff.

This has been my obsession for the past few days...

Reviewer 199 chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
Nice to see more of the history between Nathan and Zach.

Cool chapter! I'm intrigues about Rachael - hopefully we get to meet her soon.

Reviewer 199 chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
Shorter chapter, but I still liked it :)

I've been secretly hoping for a Summer/Zach relationship since the whole "hotter waitress' incident.

And maybe Jazz will get sweet revenge with her photos!

Reviewer 199 chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
And? And? AND?]

Oh my God, I can't stop reading this... I tried stopping and i think I started experiencing the symptoms of withdrawal.

You are truly awesome!
Reviewer 199 chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
Nice, nice, nice!

Love that Zach didn't win. (haha, serves him right!) And the party in the girls' room was actually rather interesting. Reminds me of something you'd see in young adult fiction.

Interesting chapter. I can't stop reading this!

Reviewer 199 chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
Another nice chapter! Your writing is really special, and honest.

Lot's of drama, but I really liked that conversation at the end. It showed a side of Zach and of Summer that I haven't seen before.

This story is probably the most impressive thing I've read on this site :D Really.

Reviewer 199 chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
Wow, that's some serious drama right there at the end. I'm glad Hadley got her comeuppance, but I feel terrible for the whole family.

The phone development is interesting... I hope that Mr Caldwell gets fired (seriously, what a sicko creep he's turning out to be).

And what do you know... Zach is not a total asshole 24/7.

I sense Michael/Jazz action in the near future!

Great chapter again - maybe a little melodramatic, but this is under the sub-category drama.
MeBeKiki chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
Zach and Summer are just... perf. c;
Reviewer 199 chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
WOW. This story is just brilliant! It's the kind of stuff you hardly see on FP these days anymore. I came across this story years ago but never read it because the summary never drew me in.

Maybe you've used a few cliches, but I really don't know how this is going to end, which makes it really amazing! I love that Summer isn't typical; her character has a certain depth to her that I haven't seen before in FP stories. Also I think the title is both clever, awesome and original.

I hope there's more to Roxanne than it seems - that's an issue with a lot of romance stories these days. They just have this "resident bitch" who's horrible for no apparent reason, and wants the lead male character for selfish, shallow reasons. But your story hasn't disappointed me so far, so I'm sure there's an explanation for Roxanne's character. And I'm really curious about the whole history of the Champagne Gang, and why they all love Roxanne.

Summer's family life does seem overly dramatic, but I like the relationship she has with her brother - it's refreshingly realistic. I really like the way that you've nailed the sibling relationships - the arguments between Summer's sisters, Summer and Michael's relationship, and even Zach and Talia. So many male characters in typical romance stories have a younger brother or sister, through which they show their compassionate side. But I love that Zach's sister is NOT the apple of his eye, and that his family brings out the worst in him. It really makes it interesting.

I'm curious about whatever is going to happen with Chris, and I like that you haven't used the whole "nice-guy girl bad-boy" love triangle card (Not considering Nathan, because I don't know enough about him yet).

And what the hell is with Eve - is she like a robot or something? I can't understand her. At all.

And now I'm probably rambling... but I do have one more thing to say! This is remarkably well written, and there aren't any glaring grammatical or spelling mistakes. You have this great control over language, and a really unique personal voice. Your writing just sort flows beautifully

I really love this story so far; I've added it to my Favourites!

Oh, and another thing: I think I love Zach, for all the wrong reasons... ever since he said "What the fuck are you doing on my bench", he won me over. He's really full of surprises.

Wonderful story! You are quite a talented writer.

Demi chapter 22 . 3/25/2013
Thrid time reading this story and still not tired. AMAZING I JUST SIMPLY LOVED HELL I WENT TO SLEEP AT 5am SO I COULD FINISH IT BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP aking so much for this amazing super kbhjsbgksbg not enough words. Alexis Bledel would be a perfect Summer, Sean Faris an absolutely Zach, Zac efron as Nathan, Roxy as Megan fox . I wishyou could make a movie or a tv show of this story. wow thank you again you are an amzing writer. Publish this one day!
Reya Levith chapter 23 . 3/17/2013
Let me start out by saying that although i dislike summer ward, this is purely as a person and not because of anything you've done. Your writing was beautiful. I guess i just had a major problem with her crying all the time.
People have doubtless praised you for this before but wow, the dimensional nature of all-not just one-of your characters is truly amazing. I started liking Roxanne and had to go back and look at all the times she was a total bitch just to remind myself that she was in no way a saint.
-insert squeeing moment for the amazing that is Zach Gellar because I just adore him a bit too much-
I know this is a bit pushy, but will you consider doing a little one-shot centering on Roxanne, or Eve and Michael's relationship? I liked those characters and Roxanne, most of all, i would like to see where she came from and how she ticks, you know? But overall, the Champagne Gang was worth more than the nights i spent reading it until three am. Definitely.
sami1995 chapter 23 . 3/10/2013
I SO WISH WISH YOU'D DO THOUSANDS OF ONE-SHOTS about the CHAMPAGNE GANG, cause it's just mind-blowing. I LOVE LOVE THE STORY! The Plot wonderfully done, everything top-notch. You are incredible, simply unbelievable. I can't help but wish there was a bit more of Zach and Summer...you know stuffs, but other than that...amazing amazing.
I think my favourite moment is when Zach and Summer go to New York and they share the room and it's so cute and adorable, how Summer's like 'Since when we have gotten so touchy-feel?' I kind of wish Zach would have kissed her right then, but then of course he does, a bit later, and the kiss is incredibly well done. AND of course the moment when Zach tells her i love her and all, could you get any more cuter? The scene makes me cry everytime I read. I so wish I could meet you, I'm such a huge fan and I imagine the story being made into a movie or a series. That'd be INCREDIBLE! EVERYTHING IS WELL DONE! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT
sami1995 chapter 22 . 3/10/2013
WOW! CHAMPAGNE GANG IS HONESTLY ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I HAVE EVER EVER EVER READ!
GOD I love everything about the story...Zach is so incredibly amazing, so not perfect, and yet the hero. Summer awesome, awesome, awesome. You so have to publish this, believe it's going to revolutionize this high school drama thing. Not kidding you are amazing. I always dream about Champagne Gang, I'm that addicted to the story. LOVE LOVE IT! YOU ARE INCREDIBLE!
4,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »