Reviews for To Live Backwards
magalina chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
Hey, it was a good ending! You told me in your review that you were thinking on making your story slash, yaoi, wathever... Well, *personal opinion* I love slash and it would be great if this story heads in that direction. I would keep on reading, of course, if you make other choice.

Wich was your other account?
coinoperatedbecca chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
This is a very interesting story, I enjoyed reading what you have posted so far.

Becca

By the way, thanks for the review.
only forever to go x3 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
and, uh, i love you too? duh.
Luci-chan's Lunchbox Of Doom chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
I like. I don't really have a constructive review, but I just had to tell you that I do like it.

Please continue!

's and X-Rated Thoughts- Luci-chan
bR0k3N chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
I think this was a really good story so far... (meaning first chapter) PLease update soon!
magalina chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
I loved it! Please update soon!

And thanks for your review... I think I blushed while reading it... You too are in my favorite author list.
girlygirl777 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
hey! your story is really good!

Im sorry that you thought my story was too focused on people with blue eyes, but I'll make sure to add some more people with different colored eyes! Besides Jake has Brown eyes!

No way! Im not against emo people. Just please dont slit your wrists or anything, its really bad! But anyways im probably more emo/hxc than you think! I love love love alternative musci such as the academy is..., cartel, fall out boy, P!ATD, and Hit the Lights. omg i adore that music!

well talk to you later!

xoxoJenee
oxytocin chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
I really really like this. I don't often read stories, but yours really dragged me in. Again, try adding a bit more description and imagery around the main plot, rather than just stating what happened next. But keep it up! I can't wait to read the next.
Autumn Reflections chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
too many short sentences, and maybe would be easier if it wasnt in bold, but other than that i really love it! i will be looking forward to an update!

Keep writing!