Reviews for Haiku Collection
nickyO chapter 12 . 1/26/2010
Sad face :( but maybe Happy face :) if what you are leaving your dreams for is worth it.
nickyO chapter 11 . 11/3/2009
All very good work. Can't even pick a fav. Keep up the great work.
Anna Christie chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
Wow... depressing. haha But it makes me think of a dead/dying rose that was given to someone by a lover and now it's fading with all the memories it holds... Very beautiful.
Anna Christie chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
Very gorgeous! Gives me a vivid, strong feeling of the nighttime. As it should, I suppose? lol Very nice piece.
Anna Christie chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Oh! I like this very much! :D So delicately beautiful.
xJadeRainx chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Pretty, very pretty.
Chidori Nadare chapter 9 . 6/21/2007
This is perfect. Very simple. I love the second line, it adds a nice touch. All in all, excellent haiku.

-C.N

P.S Thank you for the review. I appreciated it.
Counting Petals chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I love the description of cherry blossoms as pink snow. I never really looked at them that way before.
Stormie Greye chapter 8 . 3/13/2007
Aww, what a sad picture. This one goes straight to the heart, and I definitely feel for the lone wolf, whether it'd be an animal or a person. Wonderful job with these!
Stormie Greye chapter 7 . 3/13/2007
Hmm, vivid and disturbing imagery. Very, very interesting. Must be one hell of a paper cut.
Stormie Greye chapter 6 . 3/13/2007
Oh, I also love this one. This one especially touched me because I find I can really relate to it. It's a bit scary, coming into a situation like this when you're about to do things on your own, and while it might hurt you in some way to do it, you just have to believe that everything will work out.
Stormie Greye chapter 5 . 3/13/2007
Love the description and choice of words. Sad, vulnerable, loss of hope. I like how you used "soulless whispers." This one's my favorite. :)
Stormie Greye chapter 2 . 3/13/2007
Very intense...an awakening full of desire, being the flame.
Stormie Greye chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Beautiful imagery. I loved how you described cherry blossoms as blankets of pink snow. Very serene atmosphere...almost makes me more sleepy than I already am. :) Very nice.
Eirien chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Lovely imagery, and very close to the traditional haiku. I like it very much.
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »