Reviews for Lucifer and Diablo
firestar267 chapter 22 . 4/7/2007
I've been reading this for about 3 days now, trying desperately to finish it so i could review all at once, and well now i have and here it is...

WOW.

I suck at reviews and theres not really that much else i can say because this that amazing, i love everything about this!

The betting in this chapter was a nice twist, i liked that

i love caleb and jason! their personalities are so good together and now heather too? wow, im so glad caleb finally realised!

this is really well written too, (the bit where jasons apologising to caleb made me cry)

please update soon i cant wait, well done!
And-on-Anonymous chapter 22 . 3/12/2007
It's Green Eyes- I've had to change my user name to get an account- apparently I have to leave a review to add this to my favourite stories/alert list, so i just thought I'd let you knwo so you don't think I stopped reading!
marikamaroca chapter 22 . 2/25/2007
OMG amasing, write more please! you cant leave us on a cliffy like that!

lol

magalina chapter 22 . 2/22/2007
Im so happy right now! XD

This isnt the end, right? I hope not! Such a good chapter! Im happy for all of them, and Im wondering about that bet... How would that turn out?
diebyownhands chapter 22 . 2/21/2007
oh wow, yay ( eh not very eloquent. I'm the really bad at reviewing sry) finally. Jason truly does get what he wants lol.

I noticed you sometimes skip words, but really this story is good enough to ignore that.

So what will happen next ;D
diebyownhands chapter 21 . 2/21/2007
I was really upset to see I had missed updates. Now? not so much so I won't have to suffer over the cliffy hehe.

Caleb is having a hard time keeping his hands to himself isn't he lol
Midnights Scream chapter 7 . 2/21/2007
LOL. I like it and Jason just rocks and I'm iffy on June. right now I don't really like her. *shrugs* oh well.
Midnights Scream chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
:) it's amazing so far. I can't believe I haven't heard of this story until now, but I shall read it now that I found it.
Blazequeen chapter 22 . 2/20/2007
WOW. That's all. just wow.
abandonnnnned chapter 22 . 2/20/2007
Wow, that was FANTASTIC! I loved the resolution, not to mention the whole 'oh we've been betting on you' by the family members! The part with Heather was delicious! Please, update soon!
Green Eyes chapter 22 . 2/20/2007
Wow!

CANNOT wait for the next chapter!
CrazyJaney chapter 22 . 2/20/2007
YEES! Finally! :D Finally Caleb came to his senses! Wow, god chapter! And now I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!

Man, I want a Caleb and Jason of my own too! but since when has anything in life been fare? ;)

(I used to review under the name Sanna, just so you know)
girl-in-shadows chapter 22 . 2/20/2007
Oh yea! I'm so exited for them! Of course knowing their luck, there's bound to be another bump in the road! But this is definitely a major step & a half in the right direction!

More please! :)
bail chapter 22 . 2/20/2007
oh wow, just bloody amazing. the end of the chapter where she gets sandwiched between them was just to die for. i loved it! so, hehe, more soon?
abandonnnnned chapter 21 . 2/16/2007
Loved it. No time to review properly sorry... but LOVED IT!
132 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »