Reviews for Lucifer and Diablo
bail chapter 21 . 2/16/2007
Oh my. Awesome chapter. I really love this story. I hope you will update soon, 'cause I cannot wait to read what will happen next :)
marikamaroca chapter 21 . 2/13/2007
amasing as usual
Green Eyes chapter 21 . 2/13/2007

Just as they were getting along so well! I'm so excited! You really keep us on our toes, don't you?

Looking forward to the next chapter- hwat with the cliffhanger you've left us...

(ps- liked the last chapter too- sorry i didn'treview- i haven't had a computer for a while- it broke)

Update soon! :)
magalina chapter 21 . 2/12/2007
O_O Who was that? Ah, cliffhangers, how we dread them... Awesome chapter!
girl-in-shadows chapter 21 . 2/12/2007
First of all - He took them to a gay bar! Hehehe!

And secondly - of course they were bound to get spotted! :)

More please!
magalina chapter 20 . 1/30/2007
Oh, a happy chapter. :) Im wondering about the sequel... and if that Philip guy would re-appear... Great chapter as always!
marikamaroca chapter 20 . 1/15/2007
amasing as always sorta a filler chapter but not bad
abandonnnnned chapter 20 . 1/15/2007
Loved that chapter, thought the legal proceedings were very interesting- mentions of Heather's father included!
Sanna chapter 20 . 1/14/2007
oh! your mentions of more cracks in the next chapter sure sounds promising ;) But what's this you writing about a sequal, have I missed something?
KeyshaYess chapter 20 . 1/14/2007
yay you updatedd! .. okay heather wants some and so do the boys. is theyre gonna be ... anything? or are you saving theyre relationship to grow for the sequel? i think you should do it here and see how she does on her own .. in the sequel. you know? whatever nice chappie )

~kiiwiishortcake
diebyownhands chapter 20 . 1/14/2007
I play favorites with my characters constantly, lol.

I really dislike her father.
marikamaroca chapter 19 . 1/9/2007
AMASINg as usual

keep op the good work!
abandonnnnned chapter 19 . 1/5/2007
0oh does the end mean that they WILL get to Heather? And when do we find out her opinion on all of this?
Sanna chapter 19 . 1/1/2007
Oh thank you, thank you, thank you for updating! I do hope another one is coming real soon! Loved the chapter, finally Jason is beginning to tare down (or at least putting a crack in) the walls that Caleb has put up around June. I mean, we all know he wants it too.. Just like the rest of us ;)
Green Eyes chapter 19 . 1/1/2007
That was a really fast update! I love the way Jason and Caleb interact- i think the wat you show Caleb struggling with his conscience is excellent. It must be hard to show three different people's points of view, but you do it very well. Much enjoyed, as per usual :)
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »