Reviews for Lucifer and Diablo
diebyownhands chapter 19 . 12/31/2006
happy new year!

I didn't think it was boring but i did think it was short.

I have to say Jason is my fav, i love his personality.

I'm glad you enjoy my writing and thank you for the compliment.
KeyshaYess chapter 19 . 12/31/2006
i dunno why but this chapter was freaking funny in the beggining.. i mean jason was fucking serious and then hes like .. and i quote ''I think we should sleep with June''.. i swear i laughedd my ass off ) nice.. the conversation was so funny i mean their all serious and all but talking about wanting to have sex you know.. lol

anywayy hope you update asap

-x0x-

~Keysha.
magalina chapter 19 . 12/31/2006
Wow, fast update! :D Heather wants it too, of course. Caleb WILL agree to it eventually _ I hate endings! :_: Its going to be sad when this ends... but whats that about a sequel? o
magalina chapter 18 . 12/29/2006
:D It was a great chapter (filler or not). Im worried for the future... I just hope that, whatever happens with Heather, the other two remain friends...

Even if we didnt get to read about her father Im happy that they got rid of him... for now at least... _

Great update!
diebyownhands chapter 18 . 12/28/2006
of course I meant it.

I really don't have much to say about this chp it was a filler, but it wasn't boring or anything, it was a good transition into the next part of the story, you can tell things have changed and will continue to change and get intersting.
Green Eyes chapter 18 . 12/27/2006
An update -Yay! I was beginning to get worried!

As always, another gripping chapter- how do you do it? If this is leading where i think its leading I think everyone is going to be vey happy... But to be fair, you've put in enough twists and turns already for me to have to change my mind about where i think it is going, so i'll just wait quietly and see.

Anyway, i lolve these characters and i can't wait to see what happens next! Update asap!
Sanna chapter 18 . 12/27/2006
I'm so happy to see that you've updated! It's been a while and I was just about to go crazy when you finally came to your senses and updated ;) Anyways, great chapter! With every chapter you prove even more what a talanted writer you are, you have a way of describing characters, their feelings and how they interact with each other that's highly impressive! Keep up the good work!
The Ferrett chapter 17 . 12/1/2006
this is so good
PelvicThrustSex2 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Wow you are so talented:D

MANNY
rainboe chapter 17 . 11/12/2006
Hi!

I was so happy to know that you posted again. I read this chapter like a kid in a candy store. But it seemed a little bit different than the other ones. The mood or tone perhaps, I can't quite put my finger on it. But it was great - as always.
girl-in-shadows chapter 17 . 11/12/2006
YEA! The stories back! :) I was afraid there for a while you might have given up on it, but I now these things don't write themselves either. ;) Looking forward to the next part!
magalina chapter 17 . 11/9/2006
Oh, I cant wait to see what happens when the confront her father! XD Its really been a while :( Im so glad youre back! I just love this story, a little more every time I read a new chapter!
Green Eyes chapter 17 . 11/9/2006
Gosh it has been ages - its good to see you back ;)

Of course ~I'm enjoying uni- it's fabulous! I love my new friends, i love the campus, my subject and so on and so forth...

And AGAIN, its another easy read and a gripping one! As always I'm impressed with the quality of the writing itself- you really are exc ellent at keep[ing us all hooked and i can't wait to see what happens next! the opnly thing I noticed was that it is 'back-pedal' not back- paddle, but frankly i'm being picky so just ignore me! Also I was wondering if you wrote 'binch drinking' instead of 'binge drinking' because Heather was supposed to be so innocent she didn't know what it was! So, just to apologise if I pointed that out ( a couple of chapters ago) for no reason. Its just that in England binge drinking is so wide-spread that all the newspapers say it's part of our culture, which i guess is a shame, but is it really any different anywhere else? Especially at uni?

Anyway, enough rambling, thank you for asking me about uni, and as always its nice to be appreciated for leaving a review, I can't wait for the next chapter...
diebyownhands chapter 17 . 11/9/2006
I've never been so disapointed to see there are no more chps written!

This story is...it draws you in, it has the feeling of love triangle with strong hints of a threesome.

I can't wait to read more of this
marikamaroca chapter 17 . 11/9/2006
amasing as usual (:

seriously your an amasing writer

you pull off making this things seem normalwhile alot of other people jsut make it sound stupid

marika