Reviews for Lucifer and Diablo
magalina chapter 15 . 9/9/2006
Well, it was somehow a different style but great great great. I specially liked the kicking part, to bad they had stop them.

So, the dynamic duo is getting closer to the truth... cant wait for the next update!
girl-in-shadows chapter 15 . 9/9/2006
I'm sorry you had problems with this chapter. I, however, loved it! :D Heather seems like she's pretty close to caving in on the truth about her father to the boys. The next chapter sholud be quite interesting!

Happy writing ;)
Kizuna chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Hi! I liked this chapter, it started very well!_ I liked when Heather described the boys as Lucifer and Diablo!_ So, off to the next chapter I go!_
Kasee Lara chapter 14 . 9/6/2006
Doing something different this time. I'm reviewing as I read.

'and his mother shut it for him, gently.'

Too cute! Caleb's mother is adorable, but I hope she doesn't want them to end up together. LONG LIVE CAL AND JAY! Hehe, but really, I don't mind either way.

Ooh, maybe she knows about Caleb and Jason. Hmm.

Did Caleb's mum like Heather's dad?

Or maybe not.

Yeah, I had a feeling Heather's mother was dead. Gotta say, Caleb's mum's advice wasn't the best.

Eww, Haggerty sounds like a perv.

*gasp* What's this? Heather's dad siding with Haggerty. Yeah, it makes sense.

Aww I love Jason. 'What the fuck!'

I KNEW HE WAS A PERV!

“Get Heather out now. Pummel Haggerty into the ground and leave him to bleed to death.”

Brilliant.

“Five. Ten will give him enough time to get her outside through the back door.”

More brilliance.

Interesting chapter, introducing us to new characters and leading up to more events with Heather's home life. Great job, as usual.

Oh, to be honest I have no idea how FictionPress works (apart from posting and reviewing that is). I haven't intentionally blocked anything but I'll check for you. :)

Can't wait for the next update!
Ghostmoon Dancer chapter 14 . 9/5/2006
wow now i'm totally hooked on your story and will be waiting (*chewing my nails*) for the next chapter 0)i really really like it.
Ghostmoon Dancer chapter 13 . 9/5/2006
*clapping hands* the guys finally figured it out *so proud*
Ghostmoon Dancer chapter 12 . 9/5/2006
LOL Lovely chapter, liked the end.
Green Eyes chapter 14 . 9/5/2006
Wow- your English is fantastic! I wish I was bilingual. I can do the standard amount of school-level french, but thats it. (My A-levels were great in the end thank you :) I got 3 As, so I was absolutely over the moon.)I am going to uni in the autumn, i can't wait- are you at university?This Haggerty chap seems rather unpleasant, I'm so looking forward to seeing what happens next with him- you've built up the suspense really well. I also really like the way this chapter really built up to the climax of them meeting in the pub- as always I'm impressed and on tenterhooks, waiting for the next chapter.
Ghostmoon Dancer chapter 6 . 9/5/2006
Interesting. I can't help wanting them to realize what's wrong with June. The suspence is getting to me. The three of them would make a nice threesome *smirk* Guess I have to keep reading to find out.
Ghostmoon Dancer chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
For it being a first attempt i like it. One thing tho; sometimes there's a word missing in a sentence (but that's easily fixed).
Sanna chapter 14 . 9/5/2006
Great to see you updating again :) I hope it wont take as long for the next chapter to come. Keep the great job!
magalina chapter 14 . 9/4/2006
Dont leave like this! Whats gonna happen? Oh, I cant wait! Great chapter, I like Calebs mother! Philip is an asshole.

No! I liked Redemption! So sad...

Update soon! I cant wait!
Green Eyes chapter 13 . 8/16/2006
Thank you! Thats was a nice way to be 'welcoomed' to the reviewing bit! I definitely will be carrying on reviewing, I'm so hooked by this story-I only missed the last update because I was on holiday- plus the search section seems to be constantly down. Anyhow, I'm really surprised you aren't English- I really thought you were! Yeah, I will point out discrepancies if you want, but I haven't noticed any so far, so well done:) I'm sure if I wrote about America or Canada (those being the main places people seem to be from on this site, hope you aren't offended by my assuming you are from there) then I'd be SO unrealistic and add in lots of inauthentic back to the chapter- once again, fabulous- eveytime you leave just the right amount of clues to make the readder keep on wanting to read- I really want to find out about her home life, and that weird tutor etc etc etc and it's so well mixed in with a nice amount of story. Your chapters aren't too shor, which is nice. All in all, I am a big fan. And I'm sorry for the longwindedness of this but I'm really trying to distract myself- I have my A-Level results tomorrow- i.e I find out whether or not all of my hard work paid off and I have got into university or not, and I am SO scared. Its about 11:40 English time and I can start to check up whether I've got into the uni at midnight. Not that this is at all relevant to your story- but it might help you to see what a pleasant distraction it is being at this OH SO BLOODY STRESSFUL time. ARgh.
Maris. S chapter 13 . 8/9/2006
Aww, Heather's dad is a complete arse. He should be pummled by a tractor in his 'family jewles' if you catch my drift. I just really don't think that's fair.

Anywhoo, a few chapters back, I seriously thought that things weren't going to get patched up between Jason and Caleb. I'm glad that things got better and I'm sure that Caleb's mum is happy for that as well. I really do love this story though and I'd like to know what's going to happen next. Though I must say, I'm not to fond of Heather's tutor... even if he has only been mentioned once. Please update as soon as you get the chance!
Marianne chapter 13 . 8/8/2006
Keep writing, keep writing! I want to see what the guys do about her problem! It's cute that they're so protective of her, like real honest to goodness friends. I love it when Jason calls her June. I don't know why. I just do.
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »