Reviews for Lucifer and Diablo
Marianne chapter 12 . 8/8/2006
Awesome fun chapter. I'm glad to hear you'll make all my dreams come true. This trio is too damned delicious!
Kasee Lara chapter 13 . 8/7/2006
I don't want them to fight again! I was just assuming that they might have to fight over Heather sometime in the future. But if they don't that's great! I'm glad that kind of behaviour isn't in Heather's make up, I know she needs to show some of it (she's being beaten up!) but the fact that she isn't like that despite being abused is what makes me love her. Speaking of abuse, the bruise comes up again! I can't wait to see more of Heather's home life, also, what does she think of her dad? Does she realise he's a uptight bastard or does she think that he acts the way he does because he loves her? Love to see some of that in the story.

Favourite line(s):“I don’t know, she probably thinks we’re big boys and can read time already.” Caleb smirked.

“Silly girl.”

Keep writing like you are. :)
Kaerith chapter 13 . 8/6/2006
I am enjoying this very much. The interactions between the characters are complex and compelling. It's been quite a while since I've sympathized with any female character in a story on this site, but Heather needs some lovin'! I'm jealous that she has two hot bi boys all to herself.

Thank you for writing this story! I look forward to its continuation.
magalina chapter 13 . 8/6/2006
So Jason finally remembered the bruise... Lets see what is it they do about it. (I personally hope they beat the crap out of her father but thats just me ;) ) Sweet chapter, Im glad theyre getting along, is really nice

No need to ask you to update soon, right? ;) Though I would like to read more of Redemption!
girl-in-shadows chapter 13 . 8/6/2006
This cracked me up...

"Because he was getting slightly fed up with the continuous cuffing of his head... It just could not be good for his hair.'

Of course - who cares he might get tpermanent brain damage from all the smacking - his hair might be getting messed up! oh no! :P :D

Well - you said this was a filler chapter, but I disagree. Towards the last half we get some info that I think is probably intregal (is that the right word) to the further development of the the plot. (wow - I almost sounded smart there for a second! :P)

Anyway, great chapter - looking forward to the next one. ;)
Kasee Lara chapter 12 . 8/6/2006
Wow, you never fail to deliver huh?

So, Heather with both of them! You know, I'm really looking forward to finding more about Heather. As long as she doesn't turn into a needy, whiny, sap, I'm sure it'll be great! Is the tutor going to turn out to be a major sleaze? Her dad's a piece of work, hey? I hope Jason and Caleb don't fight too much over Heather, but I guess they will have to fight...? Have I told you how much I love this story?

'Girls that they had slept with ages ago thinking themselves better than Heather? Destroy.'

Okay, I had to laugh!
Sanna chapter 12 . 8/5/2006
Wohoo! Go Heather! :D that was great, finally she spoke up :) Also, I just have to tell you, this really is my favorit story right now, so please keep updating this often :)
risingofthebluesun chapter 12 . 8/4/2006
Yep, yep! I like this chapter a lot. They're being so cute, being overprotective. Then Heather finally speaks up for herself. Friendship does that to you...*dreamy sigh*

*Gasp* Deliberately withholding information? Tsk. Tsk. Lol. I understand completely. Hehe.
girl-in-shadows chapter 12 . 8/4/2006
Goodness - This story goes nowhere but up! :D

Okay - my loves:

1. Very cool how you added the Jason/Caleb history in. I wouldn't ming hearing a bit more about that either.

2. Like one of the other reviewers - I was also hoping for a Jason/Caleb/Heather scene. And... you delivered! So yea! :D

3. Really like how you've done Heather's character - she's got a lot of problems, and you feel sorry for her - and yet you didn't make her into a whiny, girly character - totally dependant on some one else. She's got problems and she needs help - but she's still a strong person/character, and very true-to-life. I really like that.

4. And the ending? Woo-Hoo! I think she's managed to get her own personal bodyguards! I wouldn't mind borrowing them a bit! :D

And finally - I have to admit, this sentence totally threw me for a loop at first. - "He knew it been a good idea for Heather to become their mate."But I eventually figured it out! I forget you 'kids across the pond' call friends 'mates'. (that is what you were meaning there, right?)

Anyways - lovely job & happy writing! ;)
magalina chapter 12 . 8/4/2006
Cute cute cute chapter! I love when the nasty characters appear

Its great that everytime you update there are more people who read your story! Congrats! And thank whoever for writing highs!
girl-in-shadows chapter 11 . 8/3/2006
So perfect! :) The more I read this story, the more I absolutely ador it. I'm glad Jason & Caleb are back together again, & that Caleb wasn't TOO hard on him. :) But I do wonder if Jason might of fibbed a bit there towards the end. Meaning - I think there might one or two lingering, NON-platonic, feelings for Heather.

And - now that the 'crisis' is all worked out, I'm very curious where we will be going next. ;)

Happy writing!
Kasee Lara chapter 11 . 8/3/2006
Bleh, I loved the apology. That's how much they love each other. Jason even cried. So they've decided to be friends with Heather, that's great for her, she deserves friends. So, I guess the story will have a new plot developing and we'll get to see more of Heather? They all really care about each other, I can't wait to see how they'll act when they're all together. Apart from a brief scene in the library we haven't had that before! I love that you're story isn't only about people developing romantic relationships, many stories on fictionpress don't appreciate the importance of friendships. Keep doing what you are! :)
magalina chapter 11 . 8/3/2006
Yay! They made up! :snif: Im so happy! Jason all embarrassed was so cute! I loved this chapter! And now they decided to be friends with Heather (ignoring Jasons true intentions... -.-) You made my day, I was in one hell of a mood a while ago... Thanks! Please keep updating!
marianne chapter 11 . 8/3/2006
Oh shit! You must must continue! You have so much explaining to do! I want to see a romantic relationship form with Caleb and Heather as well as Jason and Heather! And for the bruises to be explained! And more about that lecherous tutor I see coming round the corner! Caleb and Jason playing her superheroes? This story is awesome sexy and you better keep updating.
Green Eyes chapter 11 . 8/3/2006
What a fabulous story! I'm quite hooked! Firstly, being English, it's so nice to read a story set in England, because for once I recognise place names and understand the social set up better etc! Secondly i think your characterisatoin is very good. and thirdly this is a nicely individual story with its own twists and turns and I'm very impressed and very glad i found it! :)
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »