Reviews for Lucifer and Diablo
Callisto Jean chapter 11 . 8/3/2006
I like this chapter. Caleb seems more real now, complete. Because of that, the story seems like it's about to really really start.

I hope you're going to write about the trio's feelings next chapter when they share a class or whatever together. They haven't exactly had a real scene together before. So, I'm quite pysched about it! (Although an update is an update whether or not you decide to do all three of them together. :D)

I guess it would be weird if there are three people in a relationship, but they seem to really care about each other. Also, the somewhat need each other. I'd love to read on how they develop relationships (not just romantically or sexually) with each other. It's interesting if two ends up together, what will happen to the other one then, you know?

Terrific update and I hope to hear from you soon!
Kasee Lara chapter 10 . 8/1/2006
Another great chapter! I loved Jason's apology - sweet, but not too sappy. It's evident that Jason and Heather really care about each other, especially after what Heather said to Caleb. I love the way you tell the readers that, subtle, but not so subtle that it will be missed. Hopefully Cal and Jay will make up in the next chapter or the one after, I love them too much for them to be fighting! I know what you mean about Heather. She seems innocent only because she hasn't had the opportunity to be otherwise. But if she was given a choice she wouldn't be innocent (which brings us too the drinking and smoking). I still think Cal and Jay are better for each other, they really love each other.

'He missed Caleb; he missed him so much his heart ached. And Jason didn’t like that. He didn’t like the awareness that he was entirely dependent on his friend.

Really, life was nothing without him.'

See what I mean! They're just so perfect!

Don't worry though, if they don't get together I'll still love this story! Keep writing like you are. :)
girl in the shadows chapter 10 . 8/1/2006
ok, this line - "The girl hated him already, so why not add assault to the mix as well" - is the best line ever! I laughed so hard at that. :P

Also - it's good Jason was the first one to break the 'silence'. And him apologizing helped Heather to go to Caleb. Thanks are on the mend! YEA! :D
magalina chapter 10 . 8/1/2006
Okay! So the blackmail is already over, right? Jason is sad, Caleb is sad, Heather is... well, confused and we all know that theres more angst to come... :(

Great great great chapter! Now Caleb and Jason need to talk and the three of them can be "friends", right? -.-

I know that there are still a few things to deal with, like the violent father and that Philip guy (Im dying to know whats up with him!)

Update please! I dont care when as long as I can read whats next
risingofthebluesun chapter 10 . 8/1/2006
I love the fluency of this story. It's so professional.

I like your characters a lot, and in this chapter and the one prior, I finally got to see more of Caleb. I wasn't sure what to think of him until now. Jason and Heather were captivating individuals, but Caleb seems to be the missing piece. I also like how Heather finally took on some form of backbone in this chapter.

I want to know more of that bruise Jason saw on her stomach though...

I keep on thinking the three of them should be together. XD
girl in the shadows chapter 9 . 7/31/2006
uh oh. I see trouble in paradies! :P
gril in the shadows chapter 8 . 7/31/2006
o! Updates! I didn't know there were updates! :P

OK - so my thought is this. You really quite irritating. (:P) because your making me feel sorry for a guy who's basically a jerk. I mean, he's forcing a girl to have sex with him. That could almost (but not quite) be considered a form of rape. And yet, here I am, reading a story about this 'jerk' & and going 'AAw! That's so sweet!'

So stop doing that! :P lol. j/k! Keep it coming! :D
acidsbreezes chapter 9 . 7/31/2006
I love your story! This chapter was very good, I like how you portrayed Caleb (he's my favorite .) Please update soon, I can't wait!
Kasee Lara chapter 9 . 7/31/2006
This is a great chapter, Caleb had to find out eventually and he reacted perfectly! Not too angry, but he wasn't fine with it either. It's funny how their opinion of Heather changed, first they thought she was someone to just sleep with, but now they care about her as a person. Dangerous stuff, I like Cal and Jay together. About Heather, well, she's too innocent and even if she loses her naivety, she won't ever catch up with Caleb and Jason. They're best friends and they do love each other, it's a pretty hard bond to break, even if it is for a extremely beautiful and smart girl.

Aww, I'm glad my comment made your day. High school stories tend to follow the same sort of plot, but this one is different. :) Keep it up!
Sanna chapter 9 . 7/30/2006
This is an absoluty amazing story! I'm loving every chapter! you have really captured that torn feeling you get when you find yourself thinking a little too much about, not only one, but TWO people you really shouldn't be thinking about!Please update ASAP for more :)
magalina chapter 9 . 7/30/2006
No! No! Dont make them fight... I know it was ment to be but still... :(

Im glad that Jason told Caleb at last. And I wonder how is Heather going to use what she saw against him ;) Or maybe she wont, well see.

It was a great chapter! You are updating really fast!

Is Caleb turning completely gay? o_o
risingofthebluesun chapter 8 . 7/29/2006
*sighs* what is it with people not just saying straight out what they want to say, torturing themselves and other people as they both wallow in mystery? *sighs again* I know it's fear of rejection and stuff like that but...*pouts*

I wish I could see more of Caleb...what would she do if she was with Caleb? Would it be any different? She just seems to trust him more...

Hehe. Great chapter!
Kasee Lara chapter 8 . 7/29/2006
This is an amazing story, and refreshingly original too! You definitely deserve more credit for this. As much as I like Heather, I'm rooting for Jason and Caleb. They suit it each other much more that Heather suits Jason or Caleb. Anyhow, I can't wait until the next chapter. Don't let me down!
magalina chapter 8 . 7/29/2006
Cute cute chapter!

I wonder if Jason is going to do something about that bruise... -.-

I loved the part about how he gets hard... haha Thats something weird to write..

Update soon! Altough that was really soon!
magalina chapter 7 . 7/29/2006
Mh... I dont like that Philip guy... Bad feeling, huh?

I just love Caleb! I dont know why, hes cute! Dont worry, I like Jason too.

I feel sorry for Heather, in a good way.

Oh, I didnt have much time for Indecent Proposal -.- but Im working on it! Plus, I got a beta so lets hope to improve!

Update soon!