Reviews for How to survive a paranormal research centre
chibicherrychan chapter 12 . 11/11/2006
Yep, definite evolution in the relationship. It's a nice chapter. It may not do much for the plot but it's a welcome break from the freaky footsteps and eerie events, so to speak. In other words, I think it's a good idea to take some time to allow your characters to evolve; in the end, it will certainly serve the story later on. So, cheers.
chibicherrychan chapter 11 . 11/11/2006
They're getting closer, huh. That sure was made obvious in this chapter. And nobody's ever as simple as they seem; depth and complexity are what makes the difference between an empty character and a believable, mutli-faceted character that'll captivate and intrigue the reader. Hurray for anti-predictability.

Question, is Appleton really a shrimp? I mean, I know this is paranormal and all but I have a hard time picturing that... I tried to look back to previous chapters to find out if it was some mockery I just didn't remember, but I couldn't find the reference if there is any. Isn't he a shrink?... All I know is that right now I have a pretty funny picture in my mind of Appleton.

On another note, books are fun to throw at people! One day I'll grow up, but for now that's funny. Anyway, good chap, and my apologies for the delay.
Jade chapter 11 . 10/20/2006
You are evil for ending it right there. Need more story!

I love the development between Nathan and Brian... daymn... must read more!

Update soon... please?
chibicherrychan chapter 10 . 9/19/2006
Well, I'm feeling like one dumb idiot! You said there were two important things in this chapter, right? Well, I can't see them... but then I'm the kind of person who only connects the dots when there's a dotted line between said dots. Maybe it's because I prefer watching the story unfold then try solving the mystery on my own. Anyways, poor Brian; gum really is unremovable from hair, unless there's some old lady's recipy for it somewhere... but cutting off is the simplest and most effecient way. When Nathan said, "How did you manage to get that much bubble gum in your hair?", I actually expected his head to be covered in it like a big, gigantic blob attack! lol Wouldn't have made much sense but then things can be pretty weird in their world...

Oh, you have a minor felt/fell switching case by the end of your chapter... just thought I'd mention.

Anyways, good chapter! Update soon!
Nocturnal-Fire chapter 10 . 9/16/2006
Yey, new chapter, but it’s too short…way too short. Why do you tease me so? Hehe Anywho, very cute story with the gum.
chibicherrychan chapter 9 . 9/9/2006
Who's been taking books from the top shelf since the ladder broke? I thought Nathan was the last one seen there while the tall ladder was still intact...

That librarian's just jealous that Brian's getting along with someone else... never trust a librarian. So I guess there isn't a ghost floating around then, huh? I mean if you've got them thinking it's a ghost then it most likely isn't one... I just can't really see what else it could be.

Oh well, update soon! I'm curious to find out just what's going on around here.
Sukidayo chapter 9 . 9/5/2006
*Squeels* I'm so proud of myself! I just re-read the entire story and the chaters you sent me to be beta-ed... wow. What a change. Kepp it up and send me the next chapter. I know what I said in the last email, just forget it for now.
Nocturnal-Fire chapter 9 . 9/5/2006
I'm loving this story. Brian, for being so anti-social, is very interesting, and i really want to know more about Nathan. Hope to read more soon. Keep up the great job!
x-kit-x chapter 8 . 8/17/2006
Another interesting chapter. There's not much to say about it really... I like how we were able to get to know the characters a little more and I look forward to reading more :)
chibicherrychan chapter 8 . 8/17/2006
Stupid ass games those kids have, don't they! Brats! I kinda feel sorry for Nathan having to put up with them. I personally adore kids, but then the kids I know can't chuck things at your head through the mere power of thought, nor can they make things explode. So I guess he was right when he said his day sucked; however, it did give him a chance to seek out Bryan. ;)

Well, despite what you said, it was a pretty good chapter. And by the way, a chapter doesn't need to be packed full of action to be good. So cheers! Update soon!
chibicherrychan chapter 7 . 8/13/2006
Ooh, so intriguing! Very good chapter! Um... There's someone that can become invisible around here, so that might be the origin of the footsteps... That or there's a ghost! That's right, Brian, now you try to sleep on that! I feel really glad for Nathan. I mean, he found someone he can touch and he longed for that, so it's sort of a relief, some kind of break... Kinda sucks for Brian (the whole soulless thing) but then, so far, things haven't really been looking up for him. I hope he doesn't die in some freak accident... I don't know where that came from exactly.

So where did you go in Canada? What did you visit? You speak French, right? So did stop by Quebec? Aren't I nosy! :)

Anyways, I can't wait to see what'll happen next!
chibicherrychan chapter 6 . 8/11/2006
I'm the kind of person who runs away when there is mention of supernatural; I don't know why... I don't even dislike it, but I still won't willingly go looking for supernatural readings. That being said, I'm actually pretty glad I read this. I truly like the characters, and the plot's got me hooked and intrigued by it's apparent complexity. I truly want to know what's going to happen. You know how sometimes you want to read the next chapter only because you know you will enjoy it? Well, this isn't quite the same thing; it's more like I need to know, I want to go look for answers... I guess that's why it's suspense fiction, huh. Well, I like it. So you go on and write, and know that I'll be back to read more. Cheers
Aerin chapter 4 . 7/7/2006
Aha! So there's something that will let Nathan tough Brian? Oh, the possibilities... Anyway, this story is doing great. Oh yeah, and make sure that you thank your Beta, too. Say, does Brian have some sort of hidden power? (note-if you're going to email me a resonse, please put 'Aerin' somewhere in the subject, so the person I share the account with will know it's for me.)

-Aerin-
Sukidayo chapter 3 . 7/3/2006
I actually had to reread the entire thing so I could better understand what was going on. Now that I did, I really... REALLY like this story. I'm glad to be the new beta! I'd kiss you back but I hope you'll settle for just a hug (hugging kilian).
sinful-saint chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
This story is brilliantt, really. It'e very fresh, funny and one can quickly warm up to the character. Personally, I find him lovable. :D Please, continue this great story. The setting, the black humour, the way you describe things - everything about it makes me want to read more. I hope you update soon!
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »