Reviews for Summer
One-Hand Clap chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
The humour in this poem is hilarious! 'Don't you understand, bitch, solitaire IS my life?' It really made me laugh out loud (or, LOL, if you will). Will you? ... Sorry, I'm a bit delerious. I also liked how it commented on something so teenager-y - summer apathy. Your parents are nagging you to do stuff, but you just want to stay cooped up in your room, listening to music, doing nothing. It was great!

- Clap Trap, from Review Marathon [link in my profile]
lordelfy chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
without the summary this poem would have been hard to understand, some poems are good that way and others are not. I think this poem is good in that way. Great write!
Sheets chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
"Solitaire -is- my life"I love this poem. It basically verballizes my mother and I's relationship (we basically interact through post-it notes).

This is added to my favourites, hands down.
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Powerful piece! I especially like how you portrayed Summer. *kudos*
InspiredSpider chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
hey i really like this it reminds me of how i was last summer- only difference being hip-hop is what feeds my soul (yeah i know but i mean REAL hip hop not that plastic bling crap)yeah but anyway i dunno something just changed me and now i work and study and do about a million things because i can't keep still these days. sorry i didn't mean to tell my life story there. i get carried away. anyway. nice poem, well done, ~spider~