Reviews for delicate
theory of black chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
fantastic. this sounds like my friends and myself almost exactly. it's eery in a way.

oh, and i just looked at your myspace and from the list of things about you, we have an immense number of things in common. that's almost eery as well. but at the same time, equally as neat.
Puella Caeli chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
mm, that seems like such a nice relationship - be it friendship or something else, you can feel all the little joys of it in this. i like it a lot. :)
chaos called creation chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
-smiles- quiet and earthly. i like it very much
the.pink.life chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Very cool poem. I love all the different imagery in here. Everything you mentioned does seem very classic, so it works. Great job. Keep writing! :)
Abby Sequioa chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
aw I love it! and I love the last three lines loads. they're wonderfully beautiful.
heroin zombie chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Hm. I'm too tired to really appreciate this, or leave a decent review, but for what I can see it's very good. The simplicity of the language, the clarity of the message, and the nostalgic, solemn imagery all combine to create something awfully special. I've honestly never seen punctuation used so well in poetry (on fictionpress, anyway). I regret reading this while I'm so tired. It's just a clean, honest poem. The first stanza, while being the most cryptic, stood out especially as being insightful and visually interesting. I get a mental image of two people sitting on spires of ziggurat steps, looking at eachother from a long way away, reflecting the indifference of a doomed, dangling friendship. And uh, yeah, I really need to sleep. Great, great poem. I'm adding it to my favorites.
ode to a firefly chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Wow. This sounds just like my friends and me. It's so sweet, great job!

Christine
lookingwest chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
very interesting, it sounds like a pretty cliche teenage life, though a good one, i like how at the end it's like they realize they are cliche...or something like that. i can relate to alot of the stuff, haha, i must be a classic, go figure.