Reviews for Atomic Bombs
Guest chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
Please please update! Love your stories! There brilliant. You're very talented! Keep writing
maybealoveletter chapter 15 . 10/2/2010
No update since 07'? How sad. This story is awesome. I love Aubrey, she's my kind of girl. Sarcastic and a bit crazy. P I can't believe you just stopped it right there, though... I wish you would have continued it. I've read a couple of your other stories and I love the way you write. This one is a bit different than The Apocalypse, but still just as great. Well, if your ever get the urge to write more of this, just know that there are people out there who would very much enjoy reading more. )
MintCcIceCream chapter 15 . 3/25/2010
Oh! This is a crazy story! I love it so much! I think Aubrey is such a great character, she's unlike anything else! And Austin too! My prediction is that Austin's going to get over his crush on Codi and start falling for Aubrey, and I can kind of, sort of sense that Aubrey's already starting to like him! And Codi is obviously infatuated with Alex, and sooner or later Alex will realize he's an idiot and start falling for her for real! And Melody can go rot in a hole! I feel bad for the hole though.. Anyways, good luck writing and with life and everything! LOVE THE STORY! UPDATE SOON!

Love,

MintCcIceCream
Alanisaur chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Hey I'm reading your story Atomic bomb right now and I really like it! Take note that this is my first review. oh, and you know what's funny I'm actually Buddihst, even though I dont know how to spell it, well sorry i dont know what a monk is like, cause I'm a girl, but i love your story keep up the good work!
jayniee chapter 15 . 4/19/2009
Love this story. I hope Alex and Codi end up together. Please update soon! :D
daydee chapter 12 . 2/8/2009
I put the laughter in manslaughter.

love tht line! :p
bansira chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I really liked this first chapter. Something about it feels original... and the character's aren't flat, even though i assumes that Alex would be. It surprised me he wasn't, and i hope the story will keep surprising me! Now i'll go on to the next chapter.
heart shaped lies chapter 15 . 7/17/2007
God, couldn't Alex and Melody just fall in each others' arms and stop freakin' USING Codi for all their schemes? Seriously, this chapter made me - feel very very sorry for Codi, very very angry at Alex, very very annoyed at Melody and feel nothing short of pity towards Pamela. Hm, anyway, where to start?

Aubrey. Still love her. I loved the way she went all, “Go away, Pretty Boy. You have hair to comb.” That's seriously got to be one of the wittiest and most in-character one liners! And I ALSO loved how she totally tried to prevent Codi from going with Alex. It shows at least SOMEONE appreciates and is there for Austin since Alex clearly doesn't give a damn.

Austin. It's gotta suck for him, with his 'I'm-always-gonna-be-better-than-you' brother walking off with Codi. Tucker was right though. If he wants to snag Codi, he's gotta get talking. Of course I do know -through personal experience- that it isn't as easy as it sounds.

Melody. You've seriously created a very VERY hateable character, though the frustration she's going through is understandable. This girl's probably never been rejected before. That's no reason to completely mortify Codi though (love the plot, btw (;)

Pamela. Sometimes I fel sorry for her. Sometimes I think of her as nothing short of a pathetic pawn to Melody. And SOMEtimes, she just totally totally irritates me. Especially in this chapter - she would get a life if she stopped tagging behind Melody...

Alex and Codi. Right now, as understandable as Alex's actions were - i hate HATE hate him. Matt was right. That was downright low of him to use and continue using Codi. I suspect Codi'll remain oblivious and perhaps, when the rumors courtesy Melody & Pamela start spreading, he'll realise what he's gotten her into. You know, it'll be really cute if Alex starts getting all over-protective over Codi and giving Melody the cold shoulder after that and actually falls for Codi. They WOULD make a cute couple, despite the fact that Alex definitely doesn't deserve her.

Then again, Austin and Codi probably deserve each other more.

Loved the chapter, am loving the plot and can't wait for more...over and out!
Lady Katreina chapter 15 . 7/15/2007
(Bursts out in maniacal laughter)

I want to hug Matt and make sure he's right! Even if in the end Alex and Codi are somehow together (pshf) he'd better get a whomping to the skin or the the heart. Sha! When his dirt hits the fan he'll find out it's turkey litter! (nasty stuff)

Muah HA HA HA HA!

Alex is still blind (less so with that last scene)

Austin is less blind (Thank you Tucker!)

Aubrey still rocks

and I've found I think Codi is the main character, for me at least if not you, and so she's under the Main Character Protection Act. Where pretty much no matter what she does is tolerated because she, for me, is the Main Character, and they usually have the worst of it because of it.
Lady Katreina chapter 14 . 7/15/2007
O! I'm going right to ch.15 but this was very good (and I was able to wait because you're just that good. laughs)

Thanks for this chapter too.
substitute angel chapter 15 . 7/12/2007
I loved that ending line. This whole chapter was good. It gets better with every chapter. Update soon!
DancingChaChaFruit chapter 15 . 7/11/2007
Lately, I've taken to making up my own curse words instead of actually cussing. I've done this not only because the made-up words fly with my family (whereas curse words do not), but because they're just fun to say. Stringing random syllables together is more fun than it sounds. Anyway, I have a point in telling you that. My point is this: after I read this chapter, I thought (and I'll spell this out phonetically), "Oh shizzle-gizzin-gymer!" I know, I know, you probably think I'm a freak, but that's okay. I'm not exactly normal, so whatever.

Moving on. One of the things I really like about this story-aside from the fact that it's well written, of course-is that everyone seems to have a secret agenda. I mean, I don't think there's a soul in this story who is doing what they're doing just for the sake of doing it (that sounds wrong, but you know what I mean), which is really cool.

I like Tucker. He seems like a smart guy. Acutally, Melody does too. She's very clever and perceptive, not to mention a good actress. It's just that Tucker uses his powers for good, while Melody does the opposite. It's like that quote from Spiderman: "With great power comes great responsibility."

I cannot BELIEVE what Pamela said that about Codi. I think I can relate to Aubrey's feeling very protective of her P. Seriously, though, poor Codi! She totally does not deserve that.

Oh, and now that we know Alex's true motives, I like him less. Ugh. He's almost as bad as Melody, in that regard-as in, using someone and toying with his/her feelings. But I'm glad he at least figured out that Melody was playing mind games with him. Though now that Codi's reputation will pretty much be tarnished (if Pamela weren't fictional, I think I'd go after her with a chainsaw... and I guess Melody, too, since she's actually the mastermind behind it all) I'm not sure how Alex's plan is going to work anymore.

So you better update soon! Lol. I don't think I've said that in a long time, just because I hate to be one of those pushy reviewers begging for updates. Not that I don't WISH the author would update soon, but I don't want to rush them or anything. Hehe. Until next time! )
InspiredByAKiss chapter 15 . 7/11/2007
Alex asshole. Poor Codi. I seem to be saying that a lot :) But I kind of understand that he doesn't want to lose to Melody. I wonder if he'll return to her if she snaps with her fingers now. Seems like he's a lot less obsessive!

I wonder how fast the rumor will spread? Probably still at the party, Codi's going to be soo humiliated. And I think that when they confront her, she's going to be so surprised and baffled and humiliated it'll be hard for her to properly deny it since she's very shy too and well... make people jump to wrong conclusions once again.

Just give it up Melody ;) Codi doesn't want to be friends with you! Melody's getting scarier every chapter. Seems like for such a controlling bitch she's losing some of that control!

Tucker smart! :D
Lady Katreina chapter 13 . 7/10/2007
Nyeh. Alex's still brainless. I felt slightly mad that Codi was embarrassed by Aubrey. Aubrey rocks.

Austin is kind of a sheep following Aubrey as he does. Eh, still good.
heart shaped lies chapter 14 . 7/10/2007
Oh, crap. I started to write a review when the computer HAD to...do something and swallow the whole review up. Ugh. But anyway, I guess I'm gonna start from scratch again.

I loved the beginning. Reading about Codi, Blake and Aubrey made me smile. Their interaction -very sibling-ish- was really heartwarming and realistic. AUBREY's behaviour aka jumping up and down goong "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!" made me smile all the more! It kind of reminded me of my friend, who ran around the whole school telling anyone and everyone (including people she didn't know) it was her birthday.

The Austin/Aubrey scene was awesome as well. Go Aubrey for sounding super cheery and totally lifting my mood (awesome writing, btw. I can really feel what the characters feel!)!

Alex and Codi...now it's all not so happy. I mean, I guess it was pretty (VERY) cute and all. AND very random, but what the hell is Alex doing? He wasn't interested in Codi but suddenly IS interested in her because he knows his brother is and it'll piss him off? Kudos to him as it probably will. I guess he was just trying to be nice or whatever but it'll sure as hell piss Austin off anyway, whatever the intention.

On to Pam and Melody...smiling again. This time, not at the cuteness. At Melody. It was nice to see Pamela's innocent questions make her feel a tad bit more insecure, though she's still the spoilt bitch (a damn good vone at that though). The last few lines made me frown. The other chapman brother? Is she going to...hook up with Austin next to piss Alex off again?

Can't and can see where this is going once again, which is why I can't get enough of this!
94 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »