Reviews for Steam
What's My Username chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I sooo wanna hear more about the Chloe/Joseph/Ash thing going on
SomeoneUnlikely chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
more more more!

i love this

when will u give us more
Random Reader chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I. Love. Chloe. She. Is. Awesome. Best. Character. Ever.
Faux Reves chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I LOVE CHLOE! She's sooo awesome ! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! Please I beg of you, write more about her! She's-she's MY HERO!
prostock69 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Chloe IS Crazy. This was a very kooky but loveable story. But I'm dying to know what happens NOW that he knows his name is Joseph!
Ibbit chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I like Chloe. Brainless/fearless people like that make me smile. I don't have any friends like that though, so sad. This is the second story so far where the main character's name is actually a girl's name. Weird.

So, story is really cliche, but it's also very cute/whatever else romance stories can be. I understand entirely where Ash is coming from, and I'm sure I'd do the same exact thing. Probably many would. Oh well. Actually, no. I'd probably do some stalking about. Anyways..

Luck with life and all the words in-between.

ibbit:]
Miss Master chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I love Chloe. :D

But I love Ash and Josh just as much
annouska chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Chloe's brilliant :P Kind of reminds me of another brilliant character from a series (Cassie from Skins, dunno if you've seen it. Anyway)
MantraMagazine chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Aw, I agree that was unrealistic, but it was in the best way possible. It's too early for me and I'm going to give you a sucky review, but I wanted to let you know this was a really fun short story. I liked the situation and Chloe the most I think. And that Joe got a little frisky there in the end. There's hope for them yet! If you wanted to post another unit of this out, that'd rock my socks. I can just see Joe suddenly interested and taking Chloe up on her offer while Ash dies of embarrassment.

Anyways, thanks for posting.
todo-mahem chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Ok. I truly giggle like an idiot while reading this.

Honestly, Love your fics
maggie chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
wow this was funny. I like it Chloe sounds like alot of people i know,
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
mwahahaha! poor joseph, now he too is caught in the trap xD i would seriously have killed her if she did those things to me p
Taisi chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Hahaha, the sweetest revenge ever! Now Ash can sit back and watch Joseph be harassed. hehehe.
Elly Math chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I laughed my butt off for like five minutes after reading this. Fabulous!

I don't usually enjoy one-shots, but this was really, really great. Thumps up!
Sir Pebbles chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
HA! I really like this story! YAYAY for good stories!
74 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »