Reviews for The Faerie Curse
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
fluff : )
GerardtheMoose chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Really cute one! Somehow, I think I've already read it before ... but it was good noigh to read more than once!
All made so much sense! Thanks for sharing 3
MantraMagazine chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
The explanation of Grover's curse was not clear. Though the dream itself makes sense afterwards didn't. Was it Ron's dream? Reality? Ron's mother coming to him in a dream?

Up until Grover wakes up for the second time it's clear. After that I think you could use a bit more info here and there. Other than clearing things up at the end the story was nice.
mangatake chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Love it 3
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This was such a sweet story. Great job! :D
OnceUponAFeudalFairytale chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This was very nice, I rather like your fairy tales.
fruitystars chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Witty, clever, cute and quick. I really liked that. *rubs face*
Tahlitha chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
So so cute! Absolutely adorable~

Darn, I should've guessed that Oberon would turn out to be a fae. Ah wells.
Amethystars chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Pretty cool story. You did a great job of making it sound like a real fairy tale. I really liked when Ron's mum showed up, it was very funny. Keep up the awesomeness!
Curb Crasher chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
This story made me happy. Thank you!
1.4.5.6.7 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
hee hee, i keep thinking of grover from sesame street.

it's so cute!

i love the whole being turned into fae from when he was little etc plot part.

i guessed ron was fae. am i imigining things when i think there was a shakspearean fae king called oberon? and he was married to Titania . . . . poor Grover! deserted for a woman, or is poor Titania deserted for a man?

oh, rigth, sorry.

great story!
D. Empress chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
There's lots of things I'd say about a grown Fae falling in love with a three-year-old mortal, but since they're so irresistibly cute together and Oberon's mum must have said it all already, I'll just thank you for such an adorable one-shot and hope for more.
Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
That was very cute!
Tin Whistle chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Very cute. I like Ron the faerie king.
rainbowskye chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
More cuteness! I love your story telling technique, how it's like a fairy tale without copying any (at least now that I know) so that makes it all the better to read. And it flows so easily, and they are both so cute! _