Reviews for The Storyteller
sgwx chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Yayy! :D
200meters chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Okay, honestly, this is one of my favourite stories on all of FictionPress. It was probably the little touches that did it. (I loved the part where Blue was going to look for a 'particularly mean looking goose' to put an end to his troubles.) And the ending was so sweet! I wish it could have gone on longer, but it's pretty much perfect the length it is. Anyway, thanks for writing such a great story - this will probably be one of the ones I come back to over and over again!
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Absolutely perfect and superbly adorable. I love it. This is a great fairytale. I especially loved Perry's last lines. So cute. And the name Perry-the platapus! Yeah, you probably won't get that unless you've seen Phineas and Ferb. xD Great job. This is so sweet. :)
JtheChosen1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
very cute!
nomy chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
its romantic~~it makes me so happy reading this..thanks for writing a happy story and a wonderful one too~~ _~
gumdropspimp chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Aw :D Love it!
SophieAnn chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
argh i just died

you have slain me o wondrous spinner of tales!(but in an entirely good way of course)

i love how at the start he keeps saying that the guards aren't there for him and then they go "We're here for you, Storyteller,"

a round of applause for a very well-written story
Squirrel Activist chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
That was so cute! I loved your last line. It was amazing. And I kind of like that you didn't go into whether or not the King cared at all about Blue's story, because in the end, that didn't really matter... it was really cute. I loved it.
anon chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Adorable! That was one of the sweetest things I've read in a long time.
Kitsune Luvr chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
I can't get over how amazing and adorable your stories are. Loved this one. Please never give up writing!
nonaccount chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I like it. Good setting, good characters, good story. Bad review, though.
lacerated-wings chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
I loved this, only thing that confused me was how Blue had to walk for a night and a day to get to the palace and yet, every night, he was able to get back home to tell his sister all his stories and get back to the palace to spend the day with the king. 'Cause that just isn't possible.
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
...*grins* *waves arms wildly in true fangirl-love fashion* That was wonderful~! o Loved~ it!
Agdistis chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
It was sweet but it left me with too many questions like:

Why was the king amoung the storytellers?

If Blue was such an insignificant storyteller, how did the king come to hear of him?

Why did the king choose Blue out of all of them?

Like I said, I liked it, but I'm curious. Lol...
In Darkest Night chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Silly sweet and fluffy smiles! Yay for misunderstandings! And...kings masquerading as guards after inviting all those story tellers to his palace...Blue is such a fun character to read, lol...I'm glad he didn't have to angst for too long...it wouldn't have fit with his personality at ALL. Great job with the story, I really enjoyed it! :)
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »