Reviews for Inertia
EdwardsWife chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Great!
Narq chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
This is soo nice

I wonder if you'll update this one or if it's a one-shot..

Narq.
mary chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
your really good with writing a graphic sex scene you should definatly write more soon maybe!
Luv and Peace chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Great story. The ending was kind of abrupt and I was wondering why the guy was in a bar in his boxers. Was it his own personal bar, like in suite? But other than that, I think it was a good light hearted fluff story. Awesome!
TotalEclipseOfTheHeart2114 chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
Wow I already love this story! I hope you update ASAP!
mg chapter 2 . 6/20/2006
i like this, because it's lighthearted fluff ] i just needed something like this to cheer me up today, so thanks ]
Secret Heart01 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
This short story is very very intriguing; I think it'd be fantastic if you continue the storyline ... it makes the reader wonder about the history of the two characters, and about what would happen after ... definitely, I hope you'll expand on the story!
BangBangYourDead chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
wow. That was descriptive alright. In a way, it seems somewhat sad.

Nice job!
bulletproof.cupid chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
darling, i thought this was wonderful. the description in the beginning blew me away - how you described his face. it was sensual and oh-so very brilliant. you had me in awe. i think i blinked after that paragraph because you did take me out of this world for a second. hah.

the ending was the best, for me. that last line (inertia, indeed) - and how you described his look as sterile. i don't know how you do it dear, all the comparisons. wow. ooh and my friend discussed that with me once, as funny as it is. she said she was going to give the guy the best night of his life so he could remember her and then cruelly added that she'd chop of his dick so he could never experience it again. hah, all in the name of heartbreak i guess.

wonderful work. i've already said that hmm. eh. i should really be studying right now. i have a final exam and shit, i'll be giggling pathetically in a while after i've lost it. ah fuck it.

excuse the language. take care and good luck on those exams. if i had half as much talent as you, i'd be writing too. heart it all.

onyxdragonflyy chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
I think you did a great job! I've never written one either.. or yet... who knows what the future may brings... but yes! You can easliy follow the characters and be pulled into the story. I hope to catch more of your stories. Keep writting!