Reviews for Snark Is What We Do Best
gulistala chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Hi, this is a great chapter! Can't wait to find out what happens next! I see the story hasn't been updated in 9 years- was wondering if the story will be updated or if it's been finished and posted elsewhere?
MaximumxTwilight chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I like the way this story is coming out! Good job. I can't wait forr the next chapter!
Lethe's Oblivion chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Ok, so, it would be awesome if you could update this story, because it's got a great beginning, and I'm thinking that it could be a definite favorite. So I'll keep hoping, despite almost 2 years of inactivity.
SC Mac chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
I believe this story has great potential! I really enjoyed it and hope for more.
i am makulit chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
More please. :D
Angel of Ink chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Cool. But I'm going to guess that you're never going to update?
stephy151 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I thought this was a great story! I hope you decide to keep going with it! It would be a shame if you stopped! Hopefully you will update soon! I will be looking for the next chapter! Ciao
Weeping Duck chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
I ADORE Ethan! Omg, his one-liners are unbelievable. “Not as well as the ugly stepsister look seems to be working for you," and "Grace? I guess it's an oxymoron” both cracked me up. He's so well-developed, and I love the witty tough guy types. Grace is just as well developed; not the typical Mary Sue, what with her nerdiness, and Justin is a great touch. I love him too, being the sweet little helper guy. Or something like that.

All of the dialogue in this chapter was totally smooth. Nothing seemed forced, and the friendship between Justin and Grace is believable, as was the bickering between Grace and Ethan. The style flows beautifully, and the potential for this idea...well, it's pretty much endless.

My only critique is that I would have liked to see more physical descriptions of the characters. But of course, there's plenty of time for that.

All in all...awesome start! It's going on my favorites.
SolisLuna chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Jeez, I really like this chapter, it's really good and it grabbed my attention at the end. Update soon please!

SL
NowOrNever chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
I can already tell this is going to be one of those stories that keeps me hooked!

I loved the first chapter, update soon!
Shedoesntevencare chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Woah! That was excellent! I love the way you write...I can't believe I'm the first reveiwer for this stoey! I love grace, expecially Justin! And Ethan just sounds like the bad boy who will make his way to my heart eventually...This is a very very very good idea and you write it out oh so well...Please update!