Reviews for Dream
The association of Young Folks chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
C: This was really good. I liked the way it was written.
super happy nuclear girl chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
this made my toes tingle.

pretty.

when you described dream i thought of devendra bandhart, and... wow. 'ivory man', i like that.

it makes me think of sleep, which makes me think of dreams. which is good. surreal.

i like this a lot.
Big Eyes And Under Fed chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Wow. You are extremely talented.

All I can think of to say is "beautiful," but I'm not even sure that's enough. That was just about the best thing I've read in a very long time.
Virginia Giselle chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
This was so well written. Your metaphors and imagery were absolutely beautiful. The story confused me a bit the first time, but upon re-reading it, I understood.

It was so beautiful, it baffles me.

Splendid! _
KageNeko chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
its cute i like it. Good job
Rhapsody's Shadow chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
are you shure your not on drugs while you write these? I love it, dont get me wrong on that but, were do you come up with this
xanthofile chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
:in awe: how could you write that and not get as lost as i felt? i'm still...so lost, and yet, dreamy. it's a vague feeling, anyway.

infinity. heh. how come snow is the only one with a more tangible name? just a thought. can't really say how much i liked this, but i'm going to have to read it several times just to get it.
multiples of six chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Woohoo for three-way gay sex! hehe, not really. But Dream didn't seem human. All of them were kind of ethereal. But yeah. And yeah. )
SerialXLain chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Ah, cool. The story itself had a dreamlike feel to it...exotic or something.

And Dream and Snow sound like sexy bastards. XD

It was all really poetic and just pretty...Great story, dear.

Love

Oh and just because I've been saying this a lot in my reviews to you lately: Sex.
ShadowGal chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
*swoons* -So- pretty. I absolutely love this style; I love writing it, and I love reading it, though yours is the best example I've found in a long time. Really, really nice one-shot.