Reviews for Contrast
Saydimon chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
Why? Why haven't you updated recently? :( I'm sad. Since it's been close to 5 years since the last chapter was posted, there's a chance you have abandoned this story, yeah?

Well, in case you haven't, I hope you'll continue to write this story, and someday in the future you'll post a new chapter, because I love just about everything about this story!
dee chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
very nice opening
choc me chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Dude...update soon?
choc me chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
Hey it's been ages since u updated! And don't forget abt the pictures! I really like this story!*sigh*
CynicalValentine98 chapter 13 . 6/19/2008
Honestly, I had forgotten all about this story. I still like it and hope to read more. Update soon.

Katie
choc me chapter 13 . 6/19/2008
Ok...I'm nuts abt Hiroshi by now! And since u posted a new chapter only 2 days ago, I'm guessing that there won't be any updates before a couple of months - Although it'd be great if i were wrong abt this!

I'm missing Hiroshi already, so yeah don't forget abt it! _

p.s: This story is really not what I first expected and I'm loving it very much!
choc me chapter 9 . 6/19/2008
"Make a move Mary!"

Lol! That was funny! And unexpected!...And nice _

I'm seriously starting to fall for Hiroshi *sigh*
choc me chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
This story is not what I expected when I first started reading..And I mean that in a good way.

Although I would have changed something (and that's only my opinion); it's kind of late to be saying this now, since I'm only on chapter 5, but I wouldn't have done the whole Hiro's POV thing. The main protagonist of this story is Mary and we've read the story uptil now through her POV. Changing it to Hiroshi's can be a bit confusing, especially if u switch back and forth frequently- it sort of changes the feel of things. The parts which involve Hiroshi but exclude Mary could have been written in the 3rd person. It would be less confusing and still allow u to convey Hiroshi's thoughts or feelings. Besides it would help maintain the air of mystery around Hiroshi :) He's more alluring that way.

Anyway, I'm saying it for future references. And I've said before: Still enjoying this very much!
choc me chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
Still enjoying this very much! Oh and could you possibly give me the name of the asian movie u watched with ur friend? The one with the guy who inspired the whole Hiroshi thing?
choc me chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
Oh hey! I'm liking this so far! (Still on chapter 2) I checked out ur profile and there are no links yet to the characters' pics! I'd really like to see what Hiro looks like _ Don't forget that!
Jevanminx chapter 13 . 6/18/2008
Oh she's in hospital, poor Hiroshi, containing imself for her, hehehehe.

JM
Jazzisabatmanfan chapter 13 . 6/17/2008
Mary's parents suck rocks. This story is awesome keep it goin' XD
Jeex chapter 13 . 6/17/2008
Your characters are so well developed and beautiful inside no matter what they think. I love the chemisty!

I swear I'll leave a much longer review when it isn't 4:20 in the morning. ]
sydney chapter 12 . 6/17/2008
This is an amazing story so far. I love it. I stumbled apon it, but couldn't stop reading until the very end.

God, the suspense of waiting for the rest of it is killing me. lol.

You're characters are really well thought out, and quite frankly, I'm jealous of their hair. They all seem to have amazing hair. Thats a little off topic lol.

Anyway, I love this story. I'd give you ideas on how to improve it.. but I really can't think of anything. Just keep writing :]
Paula Cantero chapter 12 . 3/6/2007