Reviews for Macbeth
Chocolatecraze chapter 1 . 2/21
Yes A woman led Macbeth to downfall, not all women. Just how one man called Hitler killed millions, not every man. If we were to judge an entire gender on one person we won't get a very fair view on that gender.
fahima chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
so true
lol chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
true
felixlee14 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Nice:D well, literaly women! Unless the witches are not considered as ladies... :D
dear archimedes chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I think the statements here are pretty obvious to anyone who read the manuscript. There's plenty of room to be particular, but that's kind of it. It's a Biblical reference.

And to the one reviewer: I don't think the author was referring to Macbeth's downfall as his death, but rather his moral and personal change.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Shakespeare has a lot of misogyny in his plays - perhaps his personal, (possibly homosexual?) opinions. Fun haiku!
misKitty1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
a woman didnt lead to his downfall.. his own ambition and greed did. he wrote the letter to Lady Macbeth telling her of his intentions to begin with. But she didnt, by any means, lead to his downfall. Plus, MacDuff killed MacBeth, and MacDuff was not a woman..

so, i dont really understand your reasoning..
Dale Christopher chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Hm. Original.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
I've never looked at it that way.
moonsliver86 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
was "a women" intentional? the haiku in itself is good, that was the only phrase that puzzled me... keep writing...