Reviews for Never Forgive, Never Forget
sylvia's syndrome chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I’m going through and reviewing some of the work of the people who have listed me as a favorite author, as a small way of saying thank you. So here’s your thank-you review!

This is a very emotional piece. This poem is full of bitterness and resentment and anger. It leaves an almost acidic aftertaste. I congratulate you on your excellent job of expressing emotions so powerfully. Keep up the good work!
miss.aishaj chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Well, hey. At least you know the truth now I guess. But it seems like you've gotten pretty close to forgiving her, which, I don't know...Is kind of totally oxy-moroning this poem. Bitches, bastards..Ahahaha. You know that a bastard is someone that doesn't know their bilogical father? So 1. it's not really a diss and 2. you can only really say that to me.

The poem doesn't really have a steady beat, and it seems like a lot of your poems have been like that lately. If you need to rant, maybe buy a diary? It's a lot easier that way. Or at leat, write this as fiction, not poetry. It works better that way, and you won't get nasty reviews.

The concept of this is great, but I think you know you could have done a MUCH better job with it. Oh and by the way, I apologize for that. Even she says that it just seemed so real. It wasn't hard to believe it, even I was lost in it.

ANYWAYS!