Reviews for The Black Book
idontwannapopuponsearchengines chapter 13 . 10/4/2007
This story has been nominated for a 2007 Fiction Award- Favorite Villain: Keltha from The Black Book by Dante S. Acrutio.
idontwannapopuponsearchengines chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
That's deep. So I have killed and have been killed many times already. Love and review me please.
n. paige chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
wow... great story... my only advice is that you avoid using the same words in each paragraph... other than that it was amazing!
n. paige chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
I haven't started reading yet... but I must point out a mistake in the introduction... according to the Bible killing is not unforgivable... you can be forgiven for murder... it's suicide that is unforgiveable and that's because you can't ask forgiveness for it... I'll probably write another review after reading everything!
C.Sabbadin chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
There were a lot of fragments (but I don't think I'm one to talk.) But it suited a prologue-or an introduction, whatever you prefer- and fit well with the concept.

The idea of adding a definition of 'kill' was interesting but if you even edit, in my opinion, 'kill' should be bolded or italicized. It just seems more fitting.

This is honestly a captivating prologue (introduction, whatever) so I hope the rest lives up to my expectations.
xmeredithxgreyx chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Whoa...

ok,I've only read your first chapter but I'm already really interested. It sounds very professional the way you've started this out, like the beginning of a movie or something. THe way your write is exactly the kind of thing that I like to read. By the way, thanks for reviewing my story. (PS: I love your pen name.)
Jonas Orius chapter 9 . 9/26/2006
OWNED
Jonas Orius chapter 8 . 9/24/2006
goddamn i dig these stories keep em up and i'll keep reading em SIT ON THE DAMN FLOOR! sorry still laughing about that from the last chapter...
DemonLance chapter 8 . 8/29/2006
wow...i actually caught the message in there, very well done
You remind me of butterflies chapter 7 . 8/25/2006
's a great fic. Do write more
Sevidian chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I really like the introduction. It was really good. Very compelling and very true.
I-e-m-s chapter 6 . 8/8/2006
This was a refreshing read of horror/supernatural. Definitely takes the cake of originality and the details decribing the enviroment was very...compelling.I'm wondering if you know how to keep readers interested by using their curiosity? lolz
DemonLance chapter 5 . 8/1/2006
Man...that is creepy...but makes for a good read, I'll give ya that.
fire-breathing-kitten chapter 5 . 7/31/2006
Wha...what's going on here? Whose journal is this, anyway?

At any rate, kind of freaky, the way this guy is just spiraling into insanity. I like how he starts forgetting the dates, that's a good way of showing him losing his mind. I want to know what all the Xs are.
fire-breathing-kitten chapter 4 . 7/31/2006
Well, that was definitely a shock there, with the words written in his wife's blood and all. Quite a creepy chapter, all in all, if a bit short.

One thing I thought was kind of ridiculous, though, was Stan's wondering if the creepy, cloaked stranger in his house is a burglar. Maybe it's just me, but wouldn't it be kind of obvious that the guy wasn't a burglar?