Reviews for Faded Mannequins
Rachizzle chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
hehe. _ is Lucas cute? lmao
Johnny Pham chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
Aww shucks! Thanks for the...thanks.

This chapter progressed the story pretty slowly (which isn't bad) and we got to meet the new neighbors. I am loving the mom!

PS: Hahaha, thank you so much for including Mr. Red Panda.
Marry My Pie Please chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
I had a similar incident to the cantaloupe thing. Except mine involed honey melon, soda, and ice cream.

And my mother wouldn't decide which one to get.

And none of the food survived.

So we had to go back to the store and buy them again.

...Nice update.
A Tarnished Rose chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
Hmm. I really like this story. I don't know what else to say. I may have to bug you about updating it. P

Just one thing:

{I grabbed my jacket from my bedroom and ran downstairs to the living room to tell my mom I was going out for a bit. She nodded at me and told me to be careful. Those were the first words we had spoken to each other in over two days.

She smiled at me and started walking towards her front porch, where her (I'm assuming) son was holding the door open. Somewhere between the mother handing the groceries over and the son taking them into his arms the mom tripped over a stone pebble imbedded into the concrete that caused the mother to slip backwards. Both of the grocery bags flew up and in opposite directions. A melon rolled out of one of the bags and onto the driveway, making it's way onto the streets where it was left open for an automobile to collide and follow the laws of physics.}

It seems like the scene just skips a huge part of the action in between those two paragraphs. A bit confusing.

But still, I luff it.
Kasee Lara chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I like this chapter, it shows promise for a good story. So get the other chapters out soon! ;)

I like Kara so far. Oh I also like Michael.

It seems a little detatched at the moment, though that could be intentional. I hope it is, I like it. Especially the bit in the car where his mum asks him about his day. That's the response most teenagers would have given. (I know that's what I say.)

I have a feeling I'm going to love Peter.

Overall, nice work!
Virginia Giselle chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
This was very well written, not confusing at all. I hope you continue it. You're very talented.
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
it didn't let me review the other night

but ish good :D confusing though lol
chibicherrychan chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
See, that was amazing! It's just the kind of thing that's so good it makes you feel inadequate as a writer, so you both despise and praise the author at the same time, never to really understand the paradox, but well aware that you're starving to read more in spite of the jealousy it inspires you.

In other words, this was a very good, very intriguing first chapter. I adored your narrating protagonist and I can't wait to see where this is going. So, cheers!
Archipelago chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I like the style of this story although it is lacking a tad bit in the emotion department. Just seems a bit too everyday. It IS interesting. And I WILL be waiting for more.
Freaked chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
This was good, I already love the lead character.
Marry My Pie Please chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Interesting. It's simple, but quite charming to read. I especially liked the coming-out-moment. I giggled profusely at that.

Cheers.
Narlee chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Wow. Story of my life. I'm glad you decided to post it. I'm actually rather hooked and intrigued. I enjoyed it immensely! I like it's...Simplicity? I don't know how to describe it. Just something a bit mysterious or whatnot.
SerialXLain chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Ah cool. Wasn't confusing at all. I like Michael's voice...it's very real. Though Michael is my brother's name... ew... Ick. Uh! Anyway.

Kara...I like her. Erin sounds like one of those girls I hate. Peter sounds pretty cool...kind of like with my aunt who's only 7 years older than me.

Um. Please update soon? (Oh so cliche saying that)

WHOA! HEY! I KNOW YOU! (sort of XD) Though I can't remember what your old pen name used to be because I suck. But your name's...Kelsey? Maybe? Not sure? I don't know? If I'm really wrong please don't laugh at me... XD

Love! xoxox
False Pretences chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Shinyness! I like your new story. It should be interesting! How many you got going at one time now? Your crazy sister.

-Glam Rock
Johnny Pham chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Great, I loved how Michael thinks and how he describes his world to us. It's witty, quirky, satirical, and has a sense of atmosphere that just feels plain classy.

Get those new chapters up ASAP missy!
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6