Reviews for It Can Always Get Worse
TheLittleGirlWithAFrenchBeret chapter 26 . 5/26
I just found this story, I know I haven't been with you through all the years that you've been writing it, and I know that you last updated six years ago, so even though I really would love for you to continue this story ad see where it goes...I don't know if that will happen. Will it happen? I can always hope.
Danica West chapter 26 . 5/2
Imagine my surprise when I finally stumbled upon a story worth reading, well written, funny and with a interesting plot... and then I reach chapter 26 and by the end of it I'm like, "where is that 'next' button, where oh where?!" ...and then I realise it's not complete and hasn't been updated for years :( aaw, I wanted to cry.. you left it on such a cliffhanger, and it was/is really a good story.
But I'm not any better myself.. I've also written a story and not updated in over a year, but I hope I'll one day finish it :)

Anyways... please, please, please finish your story!

I really want to know what happened with Emo and who he really was.. and we need to see Lana and Antony's happy ending :)
bridgettblah chapter 26 . 3/9
tbh I can never let go of a really good story, like this one. Sad to see its not been updated. Totally worth the read tho!
Bob Evans chapter 26 . 11/3/2015
Golly, it's been years since I've returned to this ensemble.

Sorry it never saw its finish, because it was headed there in all the right ways. I hope that wherever you are in your life adventures beyond Fiction Press, they have taken you to some pretty sweet places.

Also, thank you for not taking this down like so many other despondent FP writers. It's always fun to pop back in and read for nostalgia's sake.

And who knows? Maybe one day you will return to see it finished.
wtf chapter 26 . 6/19/2015
Out of all chapters to end a cliffhanger it's the one where Emo is killed but for what reason?
quivering quill1 chapter 26 . 3/12/2015
i know its been a long time since you wrote anything on this story, but please continue writing. This story is fun and sweet and deserves a good ending 3
sarah4onerocketmail.com chapter 26 . 10/3/2014
pretty pls update suspense isn't to good 4 my eager eyes (-;
Scribblesandink chapter 26 . 10/2/2014
I come back every couple of months to check and see if there have been any more chapters added. Please come back?
WAAAHHH chapter 26 . 8/3/2014
It's been so long, and I'm still dying for you next chapter! Keep it up!
ryllie chapter 26 . 7/3/2014
Wow, this is such a great story - I really hope you update some time in the future (I know it's been a while since the last update, but I still have faith haha - at least give us a summary of what would have happened?)
Keep up the great work.
-ryllie
Kina Kalamari chapter 26 . 3/22/2014
Oh my god. Are you serious? THAT'S WHERE IT ENDS? Are you going to update again? (Please?)

I must say, this story is awesome. I love the way you've used her kidnapping as the plot device to tell the story. That's just brilliant. And your prose is wonderful, and the relationships between everyone are fun and believable. I just... I don't want to never know how it ends!
Guest chapter 26 . 2/8/2014
I just found your story but I absolutely love it! Please keep going
Altschul chapter 26 . 11/16/2013
It's 2013. It makes me a little sad that you haven't updated beyond this. It's like falling in love and have it pulled away before you even get to the good stuff. idk... It was a good story and your dialogue was fantastic. If you ever do continue this story (even though it HAS been 3 years) I will come back to read it. I loved your dialouge. Good Job. :)
PrincessofAtlantis chapter 26 . 8/4/2013
OH MY GOODNESS /3 WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED!? T_T
AnonymousReads chapter 26 . 7/18/2013
Oh dang it I was really looking forward to how this was going to end. You built up so much suspense I just have to know. I really hope you're not going to give up on this story because I really want to know how they sort out this mess. Update soon. Please. :)
984 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »