Reviews for It Can Always Get Worse
sarah4onerocketmail.com chapter 26 . 10/3/2014
pretty pls update suspense isn't to good 4 my eager eyes (-;
Scribblesandink chapter 26 . 10/2/2014
I come back every couple of months to check and see if there have been any more chapters added. Please come back?
WAAAHHH chapter 26 . 8/3/2014
It's been so long, and I'm still dying for you next chapter! Keep it up!
ryllie chapter 26 . 7/3/2014
Wow, this is such a great story - I really hope you update some time in the future (I know it's been a while since the last update, but I still have faith haha - at least give us a summary of what would have happened?)
Keep up the great work.
-ryllie
Kina Kalamari chapter 26 . 3/22/2014
Oh my god. Are you serious? THAT'S WHERE IT ENDS? Are you going to update again? (Please?)

I must say, this story is awesome. I love the way you've used her kidnapping as the plot device to tell the story. That's just brilliant. And your prose is wonderful, and the relationships between everyone are fun and believable. I just... I don't want to never know how it ends!
Guest chapter 26 . 2/8/2014
I just found your story but I absolutely love it! Please keep going
Altschul chapter 26 . 11/16/2013
It's 2013. It makes me a little sad that you haven't updated beyond this. It's like falling in love and have it pulled away before you even get to the good stuff. idk... It was a good story and your dialogue was fantastic. If you ever do continue this story (even though it HAS been 3 years) I will come back to read it. I loved your dialouge. Good Job. :)
PrincessofAtlantis chapter 26 . 8/4/2013
OH MY GOODNESS /3 WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED!? T_T
AnonymousReads chapter 26 . 7/18/2013
Oh dang it I was really looking forward to how this was going to end. You built up so much suspense I just have to know. I really hope you're not going to give up on this story because I really want to know how they sort out this mess. Update soon. Please. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
Great writing, exciting story. I love the way you are pacing it with the flashbacks (or flashfowards?).
I just wanted to point something out that seemed a little odd. I think it is highly unrealistic to have the boys go to their mother first with something like the drug thing. A normal teenage boy living at home with his parents who has a normal relationship with both of them would automatically go to the father first or not tell anybody. Anyway, just my cc, don't take this as insulting your writing skills because you are awesome.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
It is 3 in the morning. I didn't realize this story wasn't finished until I was almost done with it, and I'm sure you don't even look at this site anymore let alone check the reviews on a story you stopped writing 3 years ago, but dude, WHY? You're an awesome writer and the chemistry between the characters in this story is phenomenal; so much so that you could honestly give a brief synopsis of what happens next and we could all imagine it on our own. But you shouldn't do that. Because a story like this deserves an ending. And I have a tension headache from reading this story for the last few hours only to find out that it ended on a whopper of a cliffhanger.
Reader chapter 26 . 6/23/2013
I never review story but I just had to for this one. Please please please finish writing it. I'm absolutely in love with this story I was in shock when I realized it wasn't complete. I hope you haves a massive burst of inspiration but please finish this story. PLEASE
xoxtina46xox chapter 26 . 6/4/2013
This story is amazing! But as if you didn't know already. The easy banter and relationships you've formed between the characters are so believable and hilarious. I love your story but am so sad that it's been a while. And left at such a cliffhanger nonetheless! But aside from that, great job! I can't wait to read more if there's ever more :)
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 26 . 6/3/2013
oh man, the pace of this story is amazing. the chemistry of their conversations is insatiable! it's such a shame there's been no updates for ages. i am totally digging this story! hopefully, you are struck by some sort of inspiration and decide to update :) either way, epic as story!
Lola chapter 26 . 5/11/2013
I don't review stories which is bad, I know , but I had to for this one. How could this not be finished? It is so good. So good. Please at least tell me what happened at least!
978 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »