Reviews for It Can Always Get Worse
Lola chapter 26 . 5/11/2013
I don't review stories which is bad, I know , but I had to for this one. How could this not be finished? It is so good. So good. Please at least tell me what happened at least!
frouwe chapter 26 . 3/20/2013
I'm torn between hating you for ending it here and loving you for writing it. Seriously, this is one of the most entertaining stories I've read on this site. It's been super funny right from the beginning but then it also started to have this more serious edge, with Markus and Antony's family history...

I'm particularly fond of the dialogue, the easy banter between the characters and just the way they behave towards each other (especially Antony and Lana. And Markus' comments).

You have to update, though. Like right now. The suspense's been killing me right from the start as to how exactly she was kidnapped and why Antony kissed her (I wanted to get to that part, dammit) and now Emory and stuff... And Lana's still with Mob Guy, so you have to update right now. I mean, please. It was great thinking on your part starting off with that (her being kidnapped because he kissed her) and then tell us the story kinda backwards, with them being best platonic friends forever and Lana not knowing he was a spy. It forces the readers to keep reading, which I guess in a way makes you evil.
Alexandra chapter 26 . 3/10/2013
I knOW I'm a little late to the game but please, i'm dying to know what happens next! i just also wanted to say I love the relationships you've created, the characters too. you've done a great job- I really cared when Markus and Jade broke up. I hope you update sometime within the year, or two, but I understand. Till next time- which I can't wait for!
joeyoiiiii chapter 26 . 2/21/2013
please finish this story! I just stumbled across it and I'm utterly and irrevocably in love with it.
guest chapter 26 . 2/21/2013
pls finish the story? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Please, please, please, please, please, please update this amazing story. You're characters are just so well written an feel real. I love the scenes with the Mob Guy. Your writing is entrancing. I want to read the end of this fantastic story. Please.
Bluepanda800 chapter 26 . 1/28/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I just marathoned this fic you can't leave it there! *screams and bangs head on desk*
What happens next? Update Update Update! hgfe;ouiyrqw0gygtfvbsfkuhfwihewuh jdjkjufgtvresfoisfhiojh!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Okay calmer... I'ma cry If you don't update!
BigFan chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I've just been up till 3am in the morning reading your entire story only to find it hasnt been updated since 2010. This upsets me greatly, I want to know the end. GET BACK ON IT. Love you lots. A Fan
Mary Chrys chapter 26 . 12/3/2012
Okay, if you're still alive, please update, because you can't leave me hanging like that!
If you're not still alive, I'll feel really insensitive.
Jaden Ink chapter 26 . 11/23/2012
HOW COULD YOU!? they havent even kissed yet! ZOMG... why did i torture myself and read this even though i was warned on a drop of romeo that it was incomplete since 2010 . :'''''''''''''''''''''''''''( why god why!

lol it was amazing
notjustink chapter 26 . 11/21/2012
Hey, I just found this story through ADropOfRomeo, and it is really good! I hope you continue it, I want to know what happens!
Brittany Woods chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Hey! This is Brittany from A Drop of Romeo. Your story was submitted for review by one of our readers and it was accepted! I've posted my review below!

"I love a story that's funny without really trying to be and that's what I found in It Can Always Get Worse by Ollie May. The plot is unique in that the heroine, Lana, opens up the story having already been kidnapped by a Russian Mob boss. He then forces Lana to tell the story of how she met and became close to her best friend Antony, though the Boss' interest in her life is not fully explained. Antony was characterized brilliantly and I found myself as desperate to know more about him as Lana was. I expected this story to carry a darker tone because of Lana's situation, but the story is split perfectly between her present predicament and flashbacks of her life and friendship with Antony. Plus, she's hilarious and snarky without being overly so. Ollie May invented wonderful characters that readers can easily fall in love with and wove a story of secrets, questions, and uncertainty that will have you guessing with every chapter. I was so enthralled that I couldn't stop reading!

Fair warning: This story is incomplete and hasn't been updated since 2010. I think it's still well worth the read because, at 26 chapters and 70,000 words, we learn a lot about the characters and their experiences. However, it does end on a cliffhanger. I certainly don't regret reading it because what she has posted thus far is amazing. Lana and Antony have a great dynamic and the supporting characters are well developed with their own sub plots to flesh out a complete universe. There's enough foreshadowing to provide an idea of where the story would have gone had Ollie May continued posting. I have hope, honestly, that it may be updated some day because a few chapters were posted with at least a two year break in between. My opinion: it's worth the risk! If you're looking for a great read, a few laughs, and an escape to a world completely different from your own, this is a story for you."
Brittany Woods chapter 26 . 11/13/2012
Hi! PLEASE update this (I am one of those holding out hope because this chapter was apparently added after a two years absence!). Your characters are phenomenal, the plot is brilliant, and I want to see Antony and Lana getting together! Pretty please? With a cherry on top?
emmeline campbell chapter 26 . 11/2/2012
THIS HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN TWO YEARS YOU'D BETTER NOT HAVE ABANDONED IT THAT IS SO NOT FAIR YOU'RE LIKE THE NEXT ELIZABETH GASKELL DROPPING US AS IT WAS GETTING GOOD
Kildosad chapter 26 . 8/11/2012