Reviews for Her Greatest Love
Hidden Flowers chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I wish. Males of the human variety are thick, aren't they? (This is where you smile and say sarcastically, "No, really? I never knew that!" LOL
KeyshaYess chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
wow.. in thid one chapter .. soo much emotion! gosh its rllyy good :O
Irresistible12345 chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
It's good to hear from you! LoL, is American Sweethearts ever going to be updated again? I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but I fell in love with that story when I read it. Which was a long time ago. And I know it can be hard to write sometimes, when you're busy or just can't write, but that story has serious potential! LoL, anyways, it was really great to read this piece. I liked how it was simple and didn't have a thousand complications or details in it. It was short to read but really made me feel good and happy. I also liked the mention of "love" every here and there, especially the last one: "He was her sweetest perfection.""No.""He was her greatest love."

Wow, where do you come up with that kind of stuff? LoL, but most of all, it really reminded me of what an awesome writer you are! So, by all means, keep writing! )
sunshower chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Beautiful. If only real life could be like fiction.
nadljfaithglingh chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Aw...I liked it :) It was sweet and open. But very tempting. As in I need more of the story. But aren't all stories short of a lifetime like that? Short stories are just less fulfilling than 50 chapters; it all amounts to the same in the end.

Good luck you your revamping and writing again. That's the only thing about this FP thingy; you have people waiting around who acutally want to read your stuff so you can't just chalk it up to writer's block and forget it without feeling somewhat guilty. Ah, the throes of creativity. And technology :)
how do i delete this chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
wow...that was amazing. it was... mere words can't describe how beautiful that was. I think I cried. This is the best one-shot I have ever read. I shall tell every single one of my friends and I shall make sure they review. You are an awesome writer!

-Shaddow No Kuromiko
Lizzieg884 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I liked it, not my very favorite but glad to see that your writing again. Hopefully this will be the start of the opening of the floodgates. Man i understand life happens. Hope to see an update soon!
Miz Em chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
This was sweet. Very simple but picturesque. -
Arobow chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
You're alive! That's good to see. This last story, it was interesting. It wasn't he best thing you've ever written (which may sound like an insult but really it's not) but even while I was reading it, I could tell that it had more...depth to it. Like this was just the surface of whatever it is you really wanted to say. And because of that, it makes it that much better. It' always better when someone writes something because they feel the need to rather than the obligation to (though I STILL want more of the Hand of Isis). But aside from all that analyzing and scrutiny, the simple truth is I liked it. I did. So great job on the most basic and beautiful task you have.