Reviews for A Fractured Fairy Tale
The Fabulous Killjoy chapter 15 . 4/20/2018
I don’t normally read or even like m/m all that much. But I have to say, the development of this world and the characters in it... Man. It was wonderfully written and I’m so sad to see it left sitting these past few years. I do hope that whatever you’re working on nowadays, it fulfills you the same way this once did. Who knows, maybe you’ll come back to this one day.
Lord knows I take long hiatuses as well.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/8/2016
OMG continue please!

Sooo cute!
I think Jace is interesting. If you allow character development. Or rather a bit more focus on Jace.
randym chapter 9 . 1/13/2016
Please continue writing.
Nana chapter 15 . 11/23/2015
Wow this story is really good. I am loving all of the characters and the development you've given them through these 15 chapters. I can't wait til they find out Kian is really a boy (although it seems Syuu is mostly onto him) and I am going to really enjoy seeing Yuan's reaction to that. I'll be anxiously waiting for the next chapter.
PedobearDemoness chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
I will wait for as long as it takes for you to finish this story
PedobearDemoness chapter 3 . 4/25/2015
Hey, I was re reading your story (i love kian) and ch 3 is also fucked up... I'm going to go over thevstory and give you a heads up via reviews, kay? No need to thank me, this story is goddamn amazing and other people should have the priviledge of reading it (obvious bootlicking ass kissing for the sake of updates is obvious). Kay, see ya if I find anything else!
PedobearDemoness chapter 15 . 4/25/2015
Umm... fictionpress fucked up the chapter
Jacks Ace chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
Hurt reminds me of a teddy bear name and personality alike :)
Jacks Ace chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Snake "Lady" èwé
giacide chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
First off there is another story on FP with the same title which made it iffy to search for yours once I logged in BUT I found you so now now I'm all happiness. Found this story last night and made a note to read it. I had a truly awful day but that is all old news after reading a few of your chapters.

I generally enjoy stories that twist and remix old fairy tale classics but you have outdone yourself. Going off plot here turned out to be a great idea. The story is clever giving us a small fix of "Cinderella syndrome" but now the plot is getting interesting. I love Kian, somehow he is likeable even though his motives are truly selfish, coldhearted and frankly evil. The traitorous captain and loyal guard adding enough to the mix to keep a reader on their toes.

Looking forward to more of this adaptation and this review was a long winded way of saying thanks for inadvertently making up for all the BS that today threw my way...

G
Misanthropic and Apathetic chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
Finally! An update! This was a very nice chapter that had me chuckling like a madman! I'm glad you're back, and I hope the updates are frequent.
Misanthropic and Apathetic chapter 12 . 9/11/2012
hey i realise that maybe after like four years you may not want to continue this and you sound busy so you may not have the time, but i was wondering if you coul try? normally i dont do this but today is my birthday and every year on this day i tell myself that this year is going to be the year i do more stuff ive never done. so from now on if i like a story and it seems to be discontinued well... im going to review anyway and hope i get something out of it. so... please update? maybe? no? go die in a hole?

luvs ya
PhRenatoh
TheyCallMeHeyYou chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
I want to tell you that this story really is exceptionally good. It's definitely worth continuing, even if it's only a little bit every year or so. I was immediately entranced by your incredibly imaginative plot and enthralling style. This story really got me interested, and I don't care how long it is before you're struck with inspiration again. :) And don't worry about how the chapters come out, as long as you enjoy it. That's the important part. None of this is failure at all.
Thank you so much for putting this story online. You have no idea of what this has done for me right now. :D
Francheska Anazette chapter 12 . 12/29/2011
The next button seems to have dissapeared you might want to get that fixed Asap cause I'm dying over here without the next chapters. :P
Penname-Kitsune-chan chapter 12 . 11/24/2011