Reviews for Wow what randomness
obscene-teen chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Wow. Laughed almost all the way through this. ]

It was interesting, too. :)
MidNight The Magnificent chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Good. It sounded like you were talking to another side of your personality. Nice. Do you have an Evil Twin too? I got one & it's a HIM. (sure explains all the testerone though.) Pretty interesting randomness to read. I liked that. When other people go "word vomit", it's usually unconnected stuff like phrases or what-have-you. Overall, doesn't grab my attention, hook, line & sinker, but yours did. Good job, my evil-villain-in-training!

Cheers,

MidNight
Evil Kittens Unite chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Well that certainty was random, but in a completely good way. Though, I think it would probably work better as a poem than as a short fiction piece.

But, ah, the things we can come with when were bored and not quite paying attention. Ha, good work.

-Evil Kittens Unite
Duck Life chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
That's funny! "There's no Sarah in the house! I know, she got out." Ha ha ha ha ha! What music were you listening to that made you think of this?
Chocolate Trifle chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Wow. That was like nothing I'v ever read before. Very funny. Yay randomess!

- Animeniac
xXnekoxXkittykatxX chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Ya know...randomness makes the world go 'round!XD I loved that's not a surprise,since I'm random most of time.:P
aslans-sword chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
If you hadn't told me it was randomness, I would think it meant something. I love randomness.
Cutsipie chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
That was funny, randomness is so much fun _