Reviews for Hand in Hand
tiger002 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
That was really moving and the saddest part about it, is that it is so true. Really good poem.
DekkerFan7 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Oh, wow. This is amazing! I love it, especially: "Why was I born / If only to die?
invisiblebob chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Hey! I'd love to read Puppy Eyes, but I can't find it. It's not with ur other works. Thanks for reviewing my poem. In this poem, I was a little confused by these lines: "But why living by rules,

You die only to live much greater than ever before."-Is the "why" supposed to be "when"?Also, in response to the meaning of the poem, it seems like ur saying that living by certain rules gets u to heaven. I dunno if that's what ur trying to say but that's how it comes across. Please tell me what u think about all this; I'd love to hear more from u! :D :P :)
heartbroken922 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
wonderful poem! the rhyming is great and if gives such a powerful message. thanks for your review. i love spreading the word of God. :-)
Cloudsinthesky chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I really like this, but even though I'm a chirstian there are always part's of the bible that I question and the end of this made me think. Some people's life suck and their christian's and if they were to think of commiting suicide then why doesn't god give them help. Any way this was really good.
The Postscript chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Nice, honest poem. I have to admit I like the beginning of this more than the end, it feels like you wore this poem out by the time you get to the end. Great images, especially "A weave of fate,/Of drowned dreams," Keep writing, s.