Reviews for Daemon
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 8 . 10/24/2006
Wai Tarren and Zahra and Morrissey. xDD Good stuff. Short, but kyute, and me likes the ambiguous ending. :DD

Hehehehe... the intermission. xDD More soon please!

*whooshes off to bed* Talk to you tomorrow, hopefully.
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 7 . 10/18/2006
Waii I HEART this chappie... it was so kyuute... hand-touching... xD and arm-touching... and face-touching... *overloads on adorableness*

"Not very glamorous, an incubus with a paper-cut scar." xD

"The horns... Riian's blind eyes fluttered as his hands swept softly across his lover's horns. Three tiered, long and twisting and curved... He wondered what a picture this incubus must make, delicate and steely."

Aw I love these two. I heart Riian and his blind/mute/deafness... it's (how to say this without sounding redundant?) kyuute. Oh, redundant-ness... I've used "-ness" far too many times in this review... ah well.

Anyway, more mOrE MoRe MORE of these two... please!
Rhea Garfield chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
very, very nice. i really like the mute character idea; i think i'm getting to know tarren better this way than if he had some real dialouge.

very creative.

peace
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 6 . 10/3/2006
WAI YAOI! *showers you with hearts* Arigatou... :D

I like the separations... it makes it more... I don't know the word for it..

But! It is amazing. Awesome chapter. Your should write MORE yaoi! It's like the Chik-fil-a advertizements... with the cows holding up signs saying "EAT MO' CHIKEN"... well... WRITE MO' YAOI! xDD

...Chik-fil-a is yummy...

Anyway... poor Tarren. But, hah, who needs to read yaoi online when you have the real thing? xD
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 5 . 8/30/2006
Hehehe, like I said, that was very cute. I enjoyed it; I loved the way it started, and then one line that I really liked was:

"The only reason he never felt as special as the things they bought was because Lani had never picked him."

Me... poor Tarren. And when he went to the fridge to find something to eat, I knew /exactly/ how he felt. That happens to me a lot, hungry, but just not wanting to eat anything in the refridgerator. Nothing looks appetizing. It is irksome.

I liked this part:

"'Anata wo wasurerareru daro...' He mouthed the words soundlessly, moving back into the living room and sitting on the couch again."

At first I wondered how he could be speaking, and then I realized that he wasn't really speaking. What does that mean, anyway? Anata wo wasurerareru daro...

Hmm, moving on. Aside from the part about the refridgerator, I found I could relate to Tarren a bit in this chapter. Like the part about losing faith in the Internet. "Reading was the only thing worth doing, and he was tired of it. He had nothing to write, nothing to draw, no one to talk to." Etc. I feel his pain. :X
elisefey chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
I don't usually read m/m, but this is a fascinating tale and I'm highly intrigued.
elisefey chapter 3 . 8/4/2006
Intriguing new character, I like the way you use his other four senses to describe things.
elisefey chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
"he immediately spots Lani at a table by the window, absently scratching behind a horn as he studies the menu" - Such a great line. After all this mundane everyday life you've been describing to insert this surreal detail of a horn is just downright elegant.
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 4 . 7/29/2006
Whay! I remember this! 'Cept now it's completed! And it was just as amazing as the first time I read (most of) it. :D

I love Ki. He's very...affectionate. XD And of course, Tarre is as amazing as ever. Are we going to get more on Tuija? That would be neat. (Help me again, I keep forgetting... who's the shoulti and who's the incubus between Ki and Tuija? I'm pretty sure Ki is the incubus, but I just want to make sure... damn my horrible memory.)

Anyway, enough rambling. Beautiful chapter! More soon please!
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 3 . 7/19/2006
8D Oh this was awesome! I loved this chapter /very/ much so. I like Riian... I feel bad for his blindness. I always figured that the two senses I'd /never/ want to lose would be my sight and my hearing... and here Riian's lost practically both. *sniff*

But his new master...oh, is it the one you told me about? I can't remember his name. -_-;; But I like him. He's nice (thus far) to Riian.

I liked this description:

"Riian was in the group that fortune frowned upon. Ugly, broken, or just flawed enough to be undesirable. They were given one last chance- a showing, where they could be claimed by someone sympathetic or desperate enough- before they were executed. The method was not mentioned, but he was sure it was quite terrible. Maybe fed to some hungry pit demon, or cast off on the dark streets of the demon city (arguably the harsher sentence). On reflection, Riian thought he might not prefer that."

Well, anyway, I hope to read more on Riian sometime soon. :D
Thunderstorm101 chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
This is nice. I look forward to other chapters.

And I think Riian really lucked out there _
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
Aw, they really are too kyute! *squees* Poor Tarren, though. "A doll or a pet dog"? Surely he's more to Lani than that! They are lovers, after all. :D *shrugs* Well, anyway, adorable chapter. I love the light-ness of it all! Well, it's not totally light. It's just... somewhere in the gray area between airy and thought-provoking. A little of both, I think. *cheers* More?
JesterKing'sPawn chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
this sounds interesting so far, more chapters soon!
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Ahh, I remember you talking about a mute character, once. It sounded so interesting; I'm glad I got to read something about him. :D He's so adorable.

I can totally relate to the whole wandering around inside your house, not knowing what to do with yourself. I hate feeling like that. And most of the time, I know that I *could* be doing something productive, I just don't feel like doing that particular thing, and then at the same time, I don't feel like doing anything else. So I end up whittling away the hours watching anime or reading (fan)fiction or something. *sigh* Okay, that was a very long ramble.

Anyway, I love Lani, too. He's equally adorable! :D At first, when they started talking and Tarren's words were in the single quotes ('') and Lani's in the double (""), I thought that Lani was reading Tarren's mind. XD ..He wasn't, wasn't he? Tarren was just signing, right?

Okay, anyway, loved the story! Are you gonna write more about Tarren?