Reviews for The Little Porcelain Doll
brookeworm chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
... Wow.

The story was a little scary, to be honest. And rather sad, too.

Stories like this always make me wonder. What were you thinking when you wrote it? What was your inspiration, Megii? What would make you write such a sad, hopeless story?

Needless to say it was good. Good, but in the same way, twists a knife in your heart.
Mysterious Moon chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Love it, I absolutely adore this story. It would be nice if you could continue it. Give it some thought? -
your cousin lol chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
hey babe i like this story it grabs you and once you start it you have to finish it. you're a born writer!
myshadowspirit chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
. . . creepy. Dolls always scared me. expecally china dolls. I kinda like how it ends. . . though it is kind of depressing. Why did her adopted mother leave her? That part seemed a bit iffy. But I liked the rest. I can't right short stories. I keep dragging things on until it's a big mass of nothing.
Forestwater chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
hmm . . . i don't like it as much as the first two, but i don't hate don't have to rewrite it. it could be better with a few more details, adn maybe a bit more dialouge. but not too much more, seeing as i can picture everything in my head (which is good; Matt didn't even have to explain any of it to me).Well, i hope you keep going, but since i don't have an account here, you'll have to email me and tell me when you've updated."joyful, joyful, we adore thee, something, something, bla,bla,bla! Um, hearts and hands like to eat lambs, come join us in our derrierre! THE ENDthank you, thank you!" (bows and accepts flowers)
rawr chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
That was pretty awesome and really creative. The ending was well-written but the beginning and some of the middle needs some work since it seems a bit too rushed.

However, I like it. I really do.
Couture This chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Wow, I really liked the ending. I was a little aprehensive when the fairy showed up, but what ended up happening made it worthwhile to read. Maybe work on dragging it out a bit more, if you know what I mean. But otherwise it was very good! I hope you decided to revise it.
peppermintswirl962 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
this was good. I think (this is just my opinion)that you should keep working on this story. It was good just only the fairy seemed kind of random but its the only magical creature i could think of. Keep it up! Can you please review one of my stories? thanks!