Reviews for A Senior's Guide to College Or Something Like It
Sleepyhead51 chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
Hey you reviewed my story "Coffee or Tea" last year and told me to read this one... i finally got around to it. I like it very much, it's really personal with all the dialog - Very much "Waugh-ish" in the sense that it makes the reader feel like he's evesdropping - always in it for the gossip!
Neurotripsy chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
Hey, ty for the review. I like this story. You have a great writing style, it's really put-together. Keep up the good work.
DancePro chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
i think u have a really good start... the only thing is i think u should just a couple more thoughts about her old friends. i mean like have flashbacks or something...anyway i am really looking forward to reading more...so keep updating and i'll keep reviewing.
ADSpencer chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Kudos for the HP mention! Great chapter. This is an interesting idea.
UndiscoveredLiterati chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
Did you deliberately make it shorter so people would comment and beg you to update soon?

*begs* update!
craZehGurL chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
Interesting story so far. I like how it is humorous without trying too hard. And the Jared character... I'm definitely looking forward to reading more about him.
Irresistible12345 chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
Great! The second chapter was really good, and I only noticed a couple of grammatical errors. )

I also noticed you changed the first chapter and I think it looks much better now.

Good work and keep it coming! )
Bomee chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
m sexxy :) update! :)

thanks for the support on my story my cup of tea! :) luv ya!
whateva123 chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
great story do really cool the receptionist son in texas n a city gurl.i think it roxx.
brokenxdreams chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
hm... nice... I can't wait to see how you describe our lovely "little town". hehe. well, I have ryan updates for you, but I'll save those for some other time. Anyways, I really like the way you did this and thanks for the review on my gay little story thingy. I may write more, I don't know. Considering now that I may finally be over him, because now i have a guy dilemma. Yeah, I can't spell, but that's what my copy editor is for. lol.
brokenxdreams chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
I like this, darling. Sounds sorta familiar... hehehehe... the surroundings and stuff i mean. I wanna know who the tall blonde haired, blue eyed kiddo is! haha. well im a dober and need to go to sleep.
UndiscoveredLiterati chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Wow. I think this is a great idea for a story! Keep writing!
naraolla chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Hmm... I like it! So please continue. It most definitely sound very interesting. Especially writing the journal thing. So, please continue!
Irresistible12345 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Hi there. Thanks for that wonderful review for CotDF! Make sure you R&R my other stories as well!

Okayy, now on to your story. I'm going to be honest. I liked it, and I can see you're a good writer. The beginning was awesome [the note to the sister] and it seemed very real. I would really like you to continue this, but:1)when you're writing about someone's thoughts, use Italics instead of normal quotations, because quotations are mainly for someone talking.2)the chapter was well written and off to a good start but to me, it felt like you only post up half of it. There was something missing and it felt like it was incomplete. I don't mean to sound harsh or anything, but always try to hook the reader within the first chapter. I know you were trying not to give too much info away, and that's good because you should never give too much away in the first chapter, but try to put stuff in that'll leave the reader waiting for more..

I'm not saying that this is a complete waste because it's not, and I'll be waiting to read more on up the good work and update soon! )