Reviews for This Is Not A Love Story
Thiscelluloiddream chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
ahh i remember my first toilet, good times
dollface and her cancer chapter 38 . 6/23/2006
amen. amen. amen.
dollface and her cancer chapter 16 . 6/23/2006
agonizingbeautiful.
dollface and her cancer chapter 9 . 6/23/2006
"I'd give you my heart but broken things aren't beautiful."

&& you're stringing me along, so that i'm here for the ride, and i'm breathless, i'm thinking, i have felt this way daysago, hoursago, momentsago, goddamn it.
dollface and her cancer chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
the ending of this is what sculpts it into perfection. i am massively addicted, beginning with the line, "I'll hang myself in the bathroom with hope for my string."
whoregasm chapter 38 . 6/22/2006
ok so i read every chapter and im wondering if your gonna add more. it ends kinda brutally-know what i mean? well its a beautiful story love. and im thinking about posting one of my journals too. i dont know which one tho. anyways. this rocked pretty much.

i love u.
whoregasm chapter 32 . 6/22/2006
this makes me smile. i loved those damn should build a shrine to them
whoregasm chapter 26 . 6/22/2006
ok woah. this is funny.
whoregasm chapter 16 . 6/22/2006
dude. woah. thats all i can really say.
whoregasm chapter 9 . 6/22/2006
yeah. i miss that i also remember us deciding that.

god- that boy has changed so much since we all first started hanging out. we all have. that was a super long time ago.

and like i said. your words make my heart cringe
whoregasm chapter 8 . 6/22/2006
i remember you telling me about us freaking out.
whoregasm chapter 6 . 6/22/2006
ok bby. of all you are definitely one of the most phenominal writers ive ever known/read. i know ive told you this before but...well...you know. and this is sad. it makes me want to cry kinda. cuz things are so different then how they used to up sucks.
whoregasm chapter 2 . 6/22/2006
grl. omg. like you have no kinda makes me sad. reading it. know what i mean? old times and all that shit.