Reviews for Hips and Hearts
cutebut3vil chapter 8 . 7/26/2006
its good keep going
mishu09 chapter 8 . 7/26/2006
Yay yay yay! She loves him.. now HE NEEDS TO LOVE HER TOO. Lol. I'm so excited, you have NO idea haha.
Lulian chapter 8 . 7/26/2006
wow... scary threat.. O_O

hmm... i wonder how she's been feeling...
xPink Blossomsx chapter 8 . 7/26/2006
Good chapter you got. :) Please uPdaTe!
julia chapter 7 . 7/26/2006
YES. you are alive. i was waiting for this. sorry i didn't leave you another review. i find it hard to find time to review lately. and i guess i don't really have much to say?

AHH. i heart you. "Jacob didn't lie in his letters." HEHE. i love it. aww. love the letters. aww aww AWW. you have too many characters. that's my only criticism here. if you're going to squish a bunch of characters in, i feel that you should try to make them more memorable and more... outstanding. outstanding as in ... unique. you know? sry. i realize that sounds kind of critical. i don't know how to say it in a less critical way. but i feel like that's one of the largest things that you're lacking in. you have the plot and the sap and all. but the characters... they're not memorable enough. haha. i love the way eva explodes. that's great. hehe. love the last line. "hurt her and i'll break your other leg." and yes. i'm pretty obsessed with the hills as well. did you get my voicemail? i hope you did. i called you on your birthday. kay well i'ma leave. have a great day!
almostfantastic chapter 8 . 7/26/2006
I NEED MORE! Are you planning to expand a bit more on Craig and Eva? They sound so interesting. Update soon!
LifeisCereal chapter 8 . 7/26/2006
Poopie, continue with this story please oh have mercy! Ha.,.,.. I silly
imames chapter 8 . 7/26/2006
Great update(s). I loved it, as always, and enjoyed the 'break your other leg' comment. Made me giggle. And I can seriously connect with 'the hills' thing. My secret addiction. Shh. Can't wait for your next update, We got two in one day. (Does weird jig). Riight. Ahem. I'm better. Thanks for updating!
cbprice25 chapter 6 . 7/26/2006
Oh I love it.
almostfantastic chapter 6 . 7/23/2006
Oh my gosh, I thought you fell off the face of the planet! I was just browsing and found this story, and I'm super glad I did. This is the cutest cliche story EVER. Well, at least I think so. I want more! _
anacharlie chapter 6 . 7/23/2006
Aww! I love this story!
xPink Blossomsx chapter 6 . 7/22/2006
That was so adorable! Absolute cuteness!
xPink Blossomsx chapter 4 . 7/22/2006
The story is really really cute. I like the way you write it, honestly. Great job so far! _
xPink Blossomsx chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
Sweet chapter! I really like this story!
xPink Blossomsx chapter 2 . 7/22/2006