Reviews for Hips and Hearts
superheroesarereal chapter 6 . 7/21/2006
e! that was so cute...i liked it...good job...don't get offended or anything, but there was just one small thing that bothered me...it was in the previous chapter where you were describing the emotions in the room when they found out about Jacob's brother...it just seemed way too random and didn't meld well...but that was the only thing that seemed out of place and awkward...other than that...YAY )
Georgianna chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
nice story line, update soon!
imames chapter 6 . 7/18/2006
Oh! I love this story. It's soo sweet. (Gush Gush) I can't wait to see what happens next. Hope you update soon! Keep up the good work, and I'm glad you decided to come back, if for only a little while.
julia chapter 6 . 7/18/2006
oh lord. you have done it again. you have freaking made me want to cry, but i'm in someone else's dorm, and yeah. aw. that's so amazing. i hate you. well i'm looking forward to more stuff. so yes. i will have to rant and rave about it. ah! kay byebye.
julia chapter 5 . 7/18/2006
dude. i actually got internet here. i'm at a thing at emory, and like... i didn't bring my comp but ppl on my hall did, so i'm using theirs. awesomeness. cuz i saw this the other day and i was like OMGSH MUST READ WHY DID SHE POST WHEN I WAS AWAY? anyways i g2g soon so i will say minimal stuff. kay. interesting tension. not much to say really? heh.
AWWWE chapter 6 . 7/17/2006
I love the chpaters you just updated! They were beautifully written and were just soo good. I looved them! ) I hope you update soon! It was so adorable! )
Phoebs chapter 6 . 7/17/2006
Great chapters. I love seeing how their relationship grows and I enjoy reading about these two characters. This chapter was so sweet. Can't wait for more.
burntfranks chapter 6 . 7/17/2006
breathe...OKAY.

PS; if you lost your way around the words after the first sentence, the message just speaks one thing: great story.
mishu09 chapter 6 . 7/17/2006
Oh man! It's gettin god! AH I'm so excited haha.
Pundit chapter 6 . 7/17/2006
Sque! That's so adorably sweet!
Pandemonium Express chapter 6 . 7/17/2006
That's...adorable. This story's great so far-it makes me smile. I hope you update soon
Daydreamer-angel chapter 6 . 7/17/2006
effective. totally luving it xx kisses and hugs
carrie chapter 6 . 7/16/2006
yay for updates. and such a sweet ending to this chapter. i want a jacob :) will be waiting patiently for the next update...
peachfruitsalad chapter 6 . 7/16/2006
aw... dats twoo twoo cwute! okay, I'm gonna cut the cutesy crap... but this is awesome, and I hope you update soon to alieviate my boredom. I should probably spend some of that bored time either writing my own stories or doing some of that overdue homework, but hey, what are you gonna do?
Alenor chapter 6 . 7/16/2006
aw, that's so sweet! i'm glad his brother is ok, and that they had that little chat, cya later ~ Alenor.
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »