Reviews for Hips and Hearts
sapofbks2008 chapter 6 . 7/16/2006
I'm glad you posted two chapters. I loved them both. I can't wait for you to update. You really left it at a bad place. I want to see what happens next.
CrAzEdReViEwEr chapter 6 . 7/16/2006
OH i could just MELT! YAY! I like this chapter so much! I've decided that i'm going to marry Jacob once Emma's done with him, lol, jk,i won't be a homewrecker. CANT WAIT 4 THE NEXT CHAPTER! hurry!
mippon chapter 6 . 7/16/2006

aw cute story
SKD chapter 6 . 7/16/2006
very cute!
DancePro chapter 6 . 7/16/2006
i liked this story so much that i added u to my favorite authors list...p.s this was a good bday present for me...i like how u showed emma just starting to fall for jacob and jocab has been in love with her for years
Guest chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
aw this is so cute! keep up thee grreat work!
Lee chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Cute story. I absolutely cracked up at the end. But I'm glad John did manage to get her number.
sapofbks2008 chapter 4 . 7/13/2006
I feel so sorry for John! Madison should just go out with the poor guy. I love the story. I can't wait for the next chapter. I like you to much not to be pushy. Make the next chapter and post it. SOON!
carrie chapter 4 . 7/12/2006
i was so excited to see that you had a new story up. i like what you've got here so far and i can't wait to read more.
Invisible chapter 4 . 7/12/2006
I love the story so far! D You written it really well, and I hope you update as soon as possible! ) Keep up the great work hun!
snowtiger13731 chapter 4 . 7/5/2006
BOO. guess what? LIKE OMGSH LYKE TOTALLY LIKE WOW! YOU LIKE TOTALLY LIKE GAVE ME LIKE A HUMONGO LIKE "EXTRA SPECIAL THANKS"! I FEEL LIKE SO TOTALLY SPECIAL!

. . . sorry. i had to get that out of my system. yay. we're done. whoot. okay, so out of routine, i shall comment on that first. first of all, i would of course post the review to up your review count, considering i monitored my reviews like the insane ocd person i am. and of course i'm youre hero. hehe. :] actually you're mine, miss fp queen. [don't kill me lol]. ooh. london. exciting. wet. but exciting. yes. emory is pretty awesome. i really just gained the experience and stuff i need for like. . . med school and decisions like that. it's amazing. sigh. your writing is my escape from guys for at least 2 minutes. that is why i reread them. and because i need to vicariously live summer since i am so boring. i like "hips and hearts" better. "summer story" sounds a little. . . bland. "hips and hearts" sounds more summery to me, if that makes sense. it screams or nannydiariesmeetsdessen-esque. ionno. it just screams SUMMER! . . . yes. just like that. SUMMER! okay, so i have to read this now. i've got 30 pieces of actual useful email that i have to sort through after being away for 4 days. sigh sigh sigh.

okay. now i'm ready to read. lol. i love long reviews. they make my day. i hope they make your day. shewas. hmm. interesting name. i don't like this sentence. [sorry, i'm heeding fp's advice: "a well rounded critique is often the most rewarding tool for the writer."] - "Upon arriving, however, I noticed that one of the guys from Jacob’s team was at her window, steadily drinking a bottle of water and leaning close to her." it screams . . . wordy. and too narrative. it makes me feel like we're outside of the action, you know? as if we're looking at it through a glass window, and most of the story is more interactive and intensive, as if it's actually happening and she's not just telling it back to us, you know? anyways. a bit of a weird sentence. this sentence is a bit like that: "Seeing that she needed saved, I walked up to the booth quickly just in time to hear him ask for her number." it's a bit. . . boom boom boom. this is what happened in this order. 1 2 3. you know? it doesn't seem to flow. it's more. . . steps to an experiment-like. ooh. john. do i smell a relationship? perhaps a side-relationship? i like relationships. hehehe. oh lord. don't teach her how to throw a ball. don't. don't. DON'T! hehehe. it's so much tension. i love it. LOL. LOVE THE ENDING! LOL. don't know that a guy would do such a 180. but that's just me. i think that there'd be a tinge of a smile, and perhaps not regret. maybe a sheepish look. ionno. i've got too much criticism i think. i could really tear apart your story if i actually wanted to, but i don't. and i wouldn't. because i'm in no place to tear apart other people's work. i know how to fix other people's stuff. i just can't fix my own. sigh sigh sigh. anyways. i'm leaving now. i've written too much. and i need desperately to check my email. so have a nice night. and i'm totally looking forward to reading the rest. make me cry! make me laugh! make it scream. . . SUMMER!

-your insane ex-fp fellow authoress who isn't really an authoress but in fact someone who doesn't really know what to do with these things they call words. :]

FIN
trapped in a box chapter 4 . 7/5/2006
Aww. Cute concept. Its a good story so far. Update soon!
TopazOwl chapter 4 . 7/4/2006
Wow! I really love this story to bits! Can't wait until you update, so do it again very soon!

-InsaneRomantic15-

ps- I know what you mean about 'mixed feelings for the 4th of july'. If only school wasn't so close!
Minchi chapter 4 . 7/4/2006