Reviews for Hips and Hearts
mishu09 chapter 3 . 6/29/2006
YESS another new chapter. Love it, of course. Keep posting!
hippiechick chapter 3 . 6/29/2006
This story is amazing! I can't wait to see what happens! Update!
atreyu love chapter 3 . 6/29/2006
heh, thats funny. i like the part where he said you doubt my love? haha. anyways update kk?
Alenor chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
lol, she's so in love/like with him! can't wait for more ~ Alenor.
Phoebs chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
Just when I reviewed, you updated. Thank you. I shall review more often. Lol. Anyways, that was sweet. It's always fun when things are starting to happen. Some things just change so quickly and suddenly. And of course, sugar always gets the blame first. Ok, well, maybe not sugar...but anything that's not her gets blamed first. Ahh, signs of denial. Yup, I'm sensing very interesting conflict up ahead. lol. Can't wait for more. Love the characters.
Phoebs chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
The story sounds interesting so far. I've been waiting to another chaptered story from you for a while. Glad you're posting one, even if it's not as long. I have a feeling that he still feels the same way about her that he announced in eigth grade. Can't wait for more.
DuchessYappingDog chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
Oh. This is so cute. I'm so glad that you decided to write again. The only thing that I'm afraid of is that Jacob might not be in love with her anymore. And if he still is, he's doing a pretty good job hiding it. So sad.
twofriesshort chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
AMAZING!.. I love it! erm... write more soon!.. It's ADORABLE!.. lol
Ruler of The World chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
woohoo twenty year olds! that means there'll be sex! just kidding! sort of...

anyways it sort of ends abrubtly/akwardly for me.

and the ellipses again!together and during that time, we’d grown closer…not as lost loves, but instead as friends. College hadn’t separated us either…mostly because we’d gone to the same local school.

- your best friend, ... enabling trashy friend you go partying with
Ruler of The World chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
HECK YES! A NEW STORY!

okay, i'm a fluff lover. basically all i CAN write is short fluffy crap so i'm totally in love with this. just a few quick suggestions/pointers (i know i love constructive criticism so maybe you do too)

this sentence: Nerves made her play with the necklace and judging from how hard she was tugging on it now, her emotions played clearly across her body. doesn't make sense. like somewhere it's missing a subject?

a few too many ellipses for my taste. for example: however…opting to skip the ‘popular’ route and befriending some nice boys. All the girls saw him as this shy, athletic, artistic boy…the second one is fine but the first is annoying. and also: When she turned her head, she saw surprise on many of her classmates’ faces…including Eva’s try using a - instead of a ...

that's all! i'm on to the next chapter.
Faded Soulfire chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
Julie. Yay! Imagine my surprise when I go into my inbox and see that you started a new story. And then two days later you update. I was floored, for lack of a better word. I am so proud of you that you were able to continue writing. (It's not even easy for me.) As cliche as the plotline is so far, I think it reeks of Julie in a good way...not in a bad way. Heh. It has it's moments (this story) where it stands out. You always seem to be able to make the typical characters not so typical, you know? As cliche as the best thing is, I haven't actually seem someone write about a relationship you have.

Anyway. Thanks for posting a new story. If this was a piece to get you out of your writing funk, then I wonder what your writing funk was because this is (almost) just as good or (even) better than some stuff you posted before. Also, that serious story you're talking about in your profile? Is that the one you started a couple years ago. The United States of Addiction one? If it is, I can't wait to see how it's coming along. If not, that's okay too. Keep writing. That's really all the advice I can send your way.

-Andrea
MKREE chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
So far so sweet!

I like the soldier/letter aspect! I don't know if u have anything planned with that, but that whole thought just intrigues me! (I spelled that wrong didn't I?) How sweet! :-)

Glad to see you back and writing!

~K Ree
Lubentina chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
Are you "creating" more than one couple here? :) Nice chapter :)

Hey, if you think you wouldn't get many reviews after having been "gone" for so long, then I don't want to know how many (haha) reviews I'll get after more than 3 years ;)
Liz Inc chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
Aw. That's so cute! _

After I had finished reading the first chapter, I was SURE that Emma and Jacob would go their separate ways and meet later in life. But the plot you've got going here is so much better! I love it!

Continue it soon!
Alenor chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
oh i love this so far, i can't wait to read some more. he still likes her doesn't he? that's sweet. cya later ~ luv Alenor.
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »