Reviews for Hips and Hearts
kazahana chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Very promising prologue; even if it's fluff, it's still very enjoyable. Do post the remaining chapters soon!
snowtiger13731 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Sigh. My dear, it is about HIGH time for a Julie story. Oh lord. And this shall ruin all my plans for diligence and hard work this summer. Hopefully not. But seriously, it is SUMMER. Julie stories defined my summer two years ago. No. Three. Wow. It's really been that long since I completely idolized you insanely. lol. I'm supposed to be practicing viola/piano right now, so I apologize but I'll make this short.

Uh oh. "Emma" is going to remind me of Eve for some reason. Noo! This whole thing reminds me of Rough Draft. The Monroe [there was a monroe, wasn't there?] agh.

Well my dear Julie. First of all, I deeply apologize that I haven't talked to you at all in the past. . . forever. I really haven't been online at all. I'm SOO busy. But anyways. The cliche makes me want to cringe, but it's still irresistible. The whole thing just reeks [in a good way] of Julie. I can tell what will happen next, not to say that I'm being so presumptuous as to believe I know exactly where you're going with this. But sort of. You know? I wish I could do a 35pg anything. The most I can muster lately is a one-page poem. I think I'm just sick of writing high school romances. I got sick of that really soon. Maybe 'cause I don't really believe in love. I mean, I want to but with my current nonexistent love life, that's pretty much a challenge. It's just so cheesy. But you do it well. Sigh. Okay, I'm leaving. It's a good start. A bit cheesy, but it's a nice summer romance type thing. Post soon. Cookies for you if you make me cry [which is pretty much a given considering you're JULIE, the fp queen. hehe.]

-you know who
mishu09 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
YESS I LOVE IT! Great start to, I'm sure, a great story! Can't wait for the rest of it!
Lubentina chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Ah new story! :D For some reason I don't mind sappy stories these days, I don't know, maybe it's some side-effect from my meds ;) Can't wait for more!
Kayli chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
The whole prologue left a smile on my face... very touching. Poor Jacob. I can't wait to see where this goes, and how they obviously change over the years. Everything you write, cliched or not, is always beautiful. It stuns me that you don't seem to be in the least bit aware of it.
DuchessYappingDog chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Oh how cute! Hahahahhaa. Poor Jacob. Sigh. Cuteness, DROWN ME IN IT PLEASE! (Has no love life.. sigh~)
Blue Hearted Butterfly chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Love your story. It has a wonderful plot. Keep up the good work.
Playing Games chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
If only it happened that way in real life. xD;;

This is very cute. It may be cliche, but a great read either way. Looking forward to an update!
Your Chica chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Where's the rest, whore? You should post the story all at once so I never have to wait, because sandwiches do not wait - not even for chips.
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16