Reviews for Hips and Hearts
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
OMG. One of my favorite chapters. That was so damn sweet. I can't even... sigh. I wish I had my own Jacob.

They fit so well with each other. 'Tis love, mate.
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
Poor Jacob! Here's a hug for you, Jacob! I hope your dear brother's alright!
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
Poor John!
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
Aha! Someone's falling in love!
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Aw, Jacob sounds so fucking sweet. She didn't have to be scared. I'm sure Jacob was pretty frightened, too. Poor him.
WishBlade chapter 13 . 2/20/2011
I'm hoping you're not sick of my reviews by now, but if you are, don't worry-this is the last one (promise!)! I just wanted to say I adored this story-it was short but truly amazing and incredibly sweet. I definitely won't be forgetting about it anytime soon ]
WishBlade chapter 10 . 2/20/2011
I'm in love with the dialogue in this story-it just seems to fit so perfectly. Amazing chapter as usual ]
WishBlade chapter 9 . 2/20/2011
Beautiful chapter. ]
WishBlade chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
I really loved this chapter-it was sweet and emotional and just amazing overall. I loved how we got to know more about Eva and how she's feeling ]
WishBlade chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
Is Craig who Eva was writing letters to? Do I sense another cliche (or maybe I'm wrong and should just shut up now)? ] Loved the chapter! On to number seven!
WishBlade chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
The wonderful-ness of this chapter has caused my brain to crash. Please excuse my short review-I will continue reading and allow my mind to recuperate (and I LOVE this story to pieces!).
WishBlade chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
Oh. my. goodness. This story is so damn funny (in an insanely good way)! The ending was pure genius ] On to the next chapter!
WishBlade chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
This has to be the most adorable story ever-I mean, I'm only on the 2nd chapter (3rd counting the prologue) and I can already honestly say this is one of my favorite stories on FP. And your humor has kept me laughing nonstop. I would write some more about how amazing your writing is, but I really want to read the rest, so I'll leave it at that! D
Julietish chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Hi, there! It's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo and I'd like to let you know that Hips and Hearts has been accepted into the archive under the Girl and Best Friend category. Congratulations :) Here's your raving review:

The first chapter of this story told me I was going to love the rest of the story. It begins at a middle school dance, Jacob yelling, "You wait! We're going to fall in love! You just wait!" when Emma reveals her feelings are only platonic for him. Fast-forward to college and they're the best of friends, exchanging gifts and getting teased by Emma's sister about their middle school days. What happens when Emma's feelings begin to change, just as Jacob had predicted? Each chapter is short and sweet, totaling to twelve chapters of a complete young romance.

-Juliet
non.graceful chapter 13 . 12/12/2010
fucking naw :) cutest ending!
234 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »