Reviews for Hips and Hearts
foxbagels chapter 13 . 11/3/2010
Love it!
Da-zGreen chapter 13 . 9/19/2010
AW. This was a great story! I love it! So perfect. I wish something like that would happen in real life. So one who love you so much that they would wait for you to take their virginity. I just love Jacob. He is so freaking awesome. Thanks for the fun. Hope to read more from you!
CallMeAutumn chapter 12 . 6/23/2010
This story is great. It's so REAL.

How the first time isn't perfect, and reasonable misreadings on both person's sides (er, mainly Jacob-he WAY misread her actions), but Emma shouldve told him told him how she wasn't sure about love then in the car. Which makes me think of something I don't like about Jacob. Why does it have to be love at that moment? Couldn't he be content with like for now then possibly later on love? :/

But anyway I'm anxious to finish the story. I hope they get a happy ending.
tomtom18 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I don't think that this is cliched!
butyousaidforeverandalways chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
:]
butyousaidforeverandalways chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
i enjoy reading and re-reading this. :]]
Emma chapter 13 . 4/9/2010
naww, 'told you i'd make you fall in love with me.' - very very very cute :D

great story, i liked it, actually i LOVED it hehe

you write so well... *envious*

but yeh, you are AWE WORTHY!
Lea Brown chapter 13 . 4/6/2010
aw this story was short and sweet i love it.
The Professionals chapter 13 . 2/17/2010
Again - another absolutely adorable story! Emma and Jacob are so cute! I love that he waited for her too!
jack jack attack chapter 13 . 2/8/2010
Hey! Don't know if I reviewed this story yet, but I read this a long time ago and just reread it again. I just wanna say that I really love this story and that I think they're a really sweet and cute couple. Thanks for sharing this story with us!
balloonfista chapter 13 . 1/9/2010
Love it! It made me cry...

Ri
fictionalxbliss chapter 13 . 12/20/2009
Aw, it's over. That makes me sad, but I loved every part of it. Really, really good story. Hehe :D
fictionalxbliss chapter 10 . 12/20/2009
I am in love with this story. I swear, every time a character cries I'm crying with them. Haha, that mahy make me sound crazy, but oh well. I love this story!
fictionalxbliss chapter 8 . 12/20/2009
Hahahaha, loved that last line. :D
fictionalxbliss chapter 7 . 12/20/2009