Reviews for Hips and Hearts
fictionalxbliss chapter 6 . 12/20/2009
That was so sweet. I'm crying over here. Jacob is one sweet guy. :) How cute!
fictionalxbliss chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
Oh, my God. The end was so sad. Good chapter.
fictionalxbliss chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
Oh wow! I just LOVE that last sentence. Hahahaha, John is an interesting character. :)
fictionalxbliss chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Oh my goodness! Now that was just too cute. I absolutely loved the prologue. Poor Jacob. :/
Peace is free chapter 10 . 8/26/2009
Great story!
MarieAnn chapter 13 . 6/30/2009
I really liked this story! Great writing!
xPoisened-black-Rosesx chapter 13 . 6/22/2009
Zomg! Why havent I read your stories before? Well, thank god I found your works.

I thought it was really cute and fluffy and cliched. But I LOVED it.

Now, I'm off to read the rest of your works.. :3
M. Suzanne chapter 13 . 6/18/2009
Aw! That was so sweet. I loved it!
Shut Up and Smile chapter 13 . 6/14/2009
aww this was the cutest story ever - im still freaking cry cos its just to sweet, i loved it!

keep up the awsome work :)

xx sammy
I Murder on Impulse chapter 13 . 5/12/2009
Aw so cute!

xx
nobody chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
this story actually isnt as bad as i thought it would be. hope it gets better!
aimdiscordhotmail.com chapter 13 . 4/28/2009
I started this story and the prologue was so amusing and nicely paced, that I continued. Each chapter was predictable and yet still somewhat original - which kept me reading! Ironically, the strangest part of the story is that I absolutely hated Jacob by the end. And yet I kept reading the story and liking the story itself. In other words - your writing has a strength that keeps people interested! Hehe!

Although I still don't like Jacob... sigh. But like I said - that was part of why I kept reading too. I wanted Jacob to stop descending further and further into innocently-manipulative, co-dependent, needy boyfriend land. And he kept sinking further into that quagmire.

Favorite character - Emma's sister!
Ravina chapter 13 . 4/1/2009
It's been awhile since you put this up, but I just came across it very recently.

Anyhow, I had a constant stream of "aww" running through my mind throughout this story, and you definitely succeeded in telling the story very well!

Great job!

- Rebekah
checkyesdana chapter 13 . 3/16/2009
i just read the entire thing though. And it was absolutely amazing. My heart ached at so many parts. I loved it. Jacob is adorable )i loved it
Flaming Skys chapter 13 . 3/9/2009