Reviews for Hips and Hearts
ZsaZsa chapter 13 . 2/2/2008
Fantastic story! I loved the whole "we will fall in love, just wait and see" thing. I sed a few tears, but that's a good thing!
AJS chapter 13 . 1/27/2008
Aw cute story. Actually I just realized as I was looking at some of your other stories after Rough Draft that I had read one of your stories before too! Like... 2 years ago, haha. I actually remembered it from the summary though - cuz I knew it sounded familiar and sure enough my review was there :) Anyways though that doesn't really pertain to this story. Aww Jacob & Emma are so cute. I can't believe he waited for her! Though I was kind of wondering if he had or he was still a virgin because so far it was all just her assuming that he wasn't one. But that's so crazy insanely cute that he liked her for all those years/never stopped loving her aw :)

Hehe. This story makes me envious. And happy :)

- Alyssa
alduhkneel chapter 6 . 12/28/2007
ah, it's always good to be able to just sit down and read a lovey-dovey-ish story. this was such a sweet story; i liked the fact that you kept it short in the first place. i also loved the idea of him telling her they'd fall in love oh so many years ago, that was a clever premise. :) i reviewed from this chapter because it's my favorite, simply for that last line about how they've been falling in love years ago. it was such a simple line, but i think it conveyed such a powerful message. definitely loved it!
trappedolphin chapter 13 . 11/13/2007
Completely adorable. I'm officially a fan. My heart almost skipped a beat when Jacob said he needed to be away from her... He's an idiot, but then again, he's a guy, so who can blame him? . Anyway, great story, I love cliches. :D
mrsbunbury chapter 13 . 8/12/2007
Hello,

Am new on this site, read some of your stuff, v. interesting to see how you've developed as a writer over the years!

This probably epitomises that growth...found it v. mature, interesting how you've explored those particular relationships here, and also see that you've experimented a bit more with perspective and story layout e.g. thrid person prologue. I'd be careful with some of your expression and grammar, sometimes you use words in the wrong context or voice (i.e passive vs. active) - am v. sorry, can't think of specific examples at the mo - however, enjoyed story v. much!

And not that this is why have reviewed, but would be v. v. v. appreciative if you reviewed my story...please, please, please? Have only got 2 chapters at the mo but that's coz can't figure out how to format, so's you can see the diff. paragraphs in the chapter...gr...
CK Shorty chapter 6 . 7/6/2007
I didn't even realize that this story was written quite a while ago. Oh well. It's still good, and I adored this chapter! It was so cute, and really good to hear that his brother survived. I really like your writing style, and everything about how Emma is feeling and whatnot sounds very realistic. Good job.
CK Shorty chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
:) I am loving this story so far.
Delayed Flight chapter 13 . 7/3/2007
I think this is the first "best friends in love" story on fictionpress that I've adored, really, it was awesome!
julia chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
hey you. it's 3:00 in the morning. and here i am reading 'hips and hearts' and 'now and then' and crying. gosh i need emotion again. by the way, i haven't talked to you in ages. kinda depressing. but seriously.. that one part where he's like.. 'oh emma. we've been falling in love for years.' truly heart-melting. i'm crying and needing a boy [ehh sort of] and wishing i could feel tired because i need to go to sleep. anyways. write again. because it's summer. til later, my friend.
honey splattered brains chapter 13 . 5/17/2007
aww..such a cute story! everything falls into place. :]
Humor Me Pink chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
I loved this story.

It was simple and it was short, but I loved it.

Ugh.

I'm a sucker for cliches.
Lizzykai chapter 13 . 2/7/2007
Aw, such a good story. It felt a tad bit rushed, but not enough that it seemed unreasonable. Maybe add one chapter of Emma being depressed... maybe featuring a deeper look into the comforting character of Eva and such as a transition. Just a thought.

I would say bump the rating up from Teen to Mature. If this was a film, the US the rating would probably be NC-17...

Anyways, great job

-Lizzykai
Lyrical.Love chapter 13 . 1/24/2007
aw, that's it?

I could read about these two forever. ]

I loved it!
Lyrical.Love chapter 7 . 1/24/2007
I've had Darvocet before. It always makes me tired.

But it's not as hardcore as Morphine. That knocks me out in seconds.

I love this story ]
Melika Elena chapter 13 . 12/22/2006
Good, fast-paced story. Although I think the ending was a bit rushed, I'm glad it didn't drag on like those typical "girl falls in love with her best friend" stories. Anyway, great job; I enjoyed it immensely.
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »