Reviews for Hips and Hearts
Lyssa O chapter 13 . 11/16/2006
I didn't realize I missed reading your stories until I came across this one and thought, "Why did I stop?"

Seriously!

Aw, this was absolutely adorable and made me smile and scream at Jacob for his stupid maleness and then it all came together at the end with a finale "aww". And, you must know, I love, love, love short novels. Is that right? An oxymoron, but it's true; I guess I just like the aspect of not having so much going on in a story that all the little details overrides the simplicity of the plot (which, in the cases of long novels, are usually complicated), and then it's hard to remember lots of things. Well, for me at least. Short and simple and sweet. Mmhm.

Yay! And I love reading a finished story. :)
britty-tt chapter 13 . 11/4/2006
I enjoyed "rough draft" so much I decided to read more of your stories. This story was good, a good length and a great story. The plots you come up with are just amazing and I really respect you as a writer. Your writing is absoultly brilliant.
emmaliefje chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Wow. Ok, I'm pretty sure I've never met you before, but it seems like you're writing about my life (at least the 1st chapter, havent gotten to the other ones). My name is Emma. I'm shy and I have a sister whos the total opposite of me. She gets the boys, I get the art awards and good grades. I have a pink quartz neclace, given to me by (you guessed it) my dad. Are you clairvoyant by any chance? :P If you dont believe a word I'm saying, doesnt matter, I'll smile and be surprised enough for the both of us :P. Hehe, gonna keep reading now... good so far!
M.D.Irvine chapter 4 . 10/19/2006
"i guess that means ill be getting your number" lol i lovd thaT. Poor John
ididntwritethese chapter 13 . 9/27/2006
UPDATE!
emerald chapter 13 . 9/17/2006
Sweet. Had fun reading it.
Chelseamuffin chapter 2 . 9/4/2006
GASP! Jake is so SWEET! Heh... sorry again for the short review, this time not because I have nothing to write, but because I'm rushing this one. ; Anyway, terrific chapter here, too. I'll have to read the other 11 tomorrow or some other time, because I must go now!
Chelseamuffin chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Ooh, that's cute. Sorry for the short, incredibly boring review, but I have to read more to really know what to say!

So, I guess all I have to say is, I like the idea, and I'm off the read the next chapter!
rollwithit chapter 13 . 8/22/2006
hahaha i love your author's note at the end of the story. aww it was so mushy! i loved it! it really was a sweet story and well done
rollwithit chapter 6 . 8/22/2006
Hey! I was going to save my review for the end of the story - but I had to pause and write "aw"! Or "how sweet"!
chic rebel chapter 13 . 8/19/2006
that was really cute. i liked it a lot. :D
SongShadow20 chapter 13 . 8/7/2006
:) That was a good fluffy thing to read.

Made my day! :)

L
hellokittygirl chapter 13 . 8/4/2006
I finished your story in like an hour, and it was positively amazing! I loved it so much. Very cute, and very cliche. ]

-Lqd
MKREE chapter 13 . 8/3/2006
AW! :-D Bravo! *Claps* YAY!

As for it being short..etc. "fluff" like this can be good! It can be refreshing! I know for me.. when I'm having trouble writing that just completing a smaller piece gives me that BOOST to go on! :-D

And you write good fluff. :-D

~Carrie