Reviews for Hips and Hearts
MKREE chapter 10 . 8/3/2006
OH I LOVE this story! *SNIFFS* Their first time wasn't perfect... That's probably the first time I've read it that way! I am proud of you! YAY! Why did he had to drive her home? Aren't they next door neighbors? or did I get mixed up?
TheOutlawHadMercy chapter 13 . 8/1/2006
Rushed or not rushed, it was still good.I was out in Alabama and to see this story finished when I got back was like a welcome home present. Great job.
cbprice25 chapter 13 . 7/31/2006
I really like it. It did seem a bit rushed, but as a whole it was good.
Lubentina chapter 13 . 7/31/2006
Now that went fast! I thought it would take at least another two weeks, but 5 chapters at once -I didn't see that coming :) All in all, it was nice (you know I don't say the c-word ;)), I believe it was sappy and not your usual style, but that was what made it interesting for me :)P.S.: Please kick my lazy ass, I just realised that I haven't continued my story since MAY O.o
mishu09 chapter 13 . 7/30/2006
OH MY EFFING GOSH! My heart is practically jumping out of my chest. This was so cute! I have butterflies all in my stomach. Hehe. BRAVO!
sapofbks2008 chapter 13 . 7/29/2006
I didn't think the story was rushed all that much. I loved the story. It's just odd seeing you post such short chapters. It was still really good though. Youre still an amazing writer.
Nolaknowsmyname chapter 13 . 7/29/2006
Oh My Gosh! It's over! It's really over! I wanna cry. And you're right it's a short story so it kind had to move faster than normal. But it was a fantastic story! I'm sorry I'm sucha lazy bum and don't wanna go back and review for the other 5 chappies but I got into reading and now I'm at the end and ! Excellent story. Hope to read more from you soon.
imames chapter 13 . 7/29/2006
I loved it! Yeah, it was somewhat rushed, but it was so incredibly sweet my brain didn't really notice. I also adore the last dialogue, totally summed up the story. Cute, cute, cute. So...guy-ish too. Well, just so you know, I loved the story lots and I can't wait to see what you'll put out next. You're like..the amazing wonder-woman author, its so cool. Yeah. Ignore me (Stealthily walks away).
xPink Blossomsx chapter 13 . 7/29/2006
That was so cute! Great job! Luv it!
TopazOwl chapter 13 . 7/29/2006
Well I'm slightly annoyed how you seriously rushed what could have been a really long story, but I'm happy enough. This was a great story, something I think most teens should seriously read, and loved every chapter.
DuchessYappingDog chapter 13 . 7/29/2006
Hahahhaa. That was the biggest FP alert email I've ever gotten. Five chapters in one day. I was so surprised! That was so cute. My head is full of sappy feelings. My face hurts from grinning. Sighs.
Crystal109 chapter 13 . 7/28/2006
Wow! This was pretty darn emotional. Cliches galore, but that's what made it really awesomely good! I didn't think it was too rushed... Maybe some chapters could've been combined and stuff, but they all ended at the opportune time, so it's still okay anyhow. I suppose Jacob's angry stint was a bit rushed, but it wasn't *too* much. Very sweet and romantic. I'm looking forward to seeing more stories from you! )
Blue Hearted Butterfly chapter 13 . 7/28/2006
Wow! Great job on the discription and dialogue! You story did seem to be rushed a little. But it was still wonderful. I look forward to those shorts you'll write to this story. Please, please write those shorts soon!I really, really hope to see them soon. Thank you for writting such a great story. Keep up the good work! Blue Hearted Butterfly
Alenor chapter 13 . 7/28/2006
hm, ok then. it was kinda abrupt but it's ok. cya later ~ Alenor.
Liz Inc chapter 13 . 7/28/2006
Aw. That was really cute. _ Nice job!
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »