Reviews for Hips and Hearts
superheroesarereal chapter 13 . 7/28/2006
awesome.
Rumor Mills chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
“We started doing that years ago.”

Oh God, I love that line! Although it must be taken in context of course. But I pretty much melted after reading that. I love the fluff that this story is about. After reading all those crazy stories with the plot twists and the hurt and angst (not that we don't adore them) it's good to sit down and read a nice fluffy story with a guy who makes you gooey inside as Jacob does.

You are an amazing writer and a favorite of mine on FictionPress. I can't wait to see where this story goes.
julia chapter 13 . 7/28/2006
thank you. i've been emotionless, and i've started to think i couldn't cry. but i was tearing up. so that's good. very good. it's too short for my taste. i don't know how to do anything besides live vicariously sometimes, and i need more than them getting together. gosh. but really. amazing. i wouldn't expect less. the whole. . . "it's about time you learned how to throw a baseball" was very cute. very. just the. . . slight resignation thing. amazing. that was one line/part where i could really feel it. :] . . . LET IT BE KNOWN THAT JULIA WAS THE FIRST ONE TO FINISH THIS STORY AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE QUEEN OF THE FP QUEEN'S STORIES.

-julia
sapofbks2008 chapter 8 . 7/27/2006
I like the chapter and I really like the story so far, but I think everything's moving a little to fast. It's still great though. I can't wait for the next update.
Nolaknowsmyname chapter 8 . 7/27/2006
I was right! I hope it turns out ok and I'm glad I found another good story to read here on FP.
Nolaknowsmyname chapter 7 . 7/27/2006
Ooh, is Craig who Eva's been writing to? I bet he is! This'll be interesting!
Nolaknowsmyname chapter 6 . 7/27/2006
Yay! Chris is ok and Emma's such a dork! lol How did she not realize this? I'm not quite done yet, I just found you and I've got some more reading to do.
Nolaknowsmyname chapter 5 . 7/27/2006
Oh no, bad news, I hope he's ok... I gotta keep reading
Nolaknowsmyname chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
I think Madisons' a lil pissed whatcha think? hehe
Nolaknowsmyname chapter 3 . 7/27/2006
Oh... ;D
Nolaknowsmyname chapter 2 . 7/27/2006
He remembered! He's definitely a keeper! lol
Nolaknowsmyname chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
aww.. that's so cute, i can't wait to see what happens next
Blue Hearted Butterfly chapter 8 . 7/27/2006
Wow! Great job on the chapter! You put a lot of emotion in your chapters when you write. Keep up the good work!
Alenor chapter 8 . 7/27/2006
heya, these were great chappies. i can't wait for more to see what happens. i hope eva and craig end up together ~ Alenor.
Lubentina chapter 8 . 7/27/2006
So...I know I haven't reviewed in ages, I really wanted to but then I didn't know what to say and then I forgot. Sorry!I liked the past few chapters, especially the two you just put up. I'm wondering how things will go on with Eva and Craig...
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »